• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A lot of people do adopt them once they hang up the boots. The Simpson's being one of the most famous ;)

I house sat for someone who owned a greyhound for a pet, he got out one afternoon, do you think I could catch the fukka

The trainer who was using epic gainz does not put his dogs down, he recently 3 months ago or so had an injured dog, many would have put the dog down yet he kept the dog and she is still just another member of the family and simply retired from racing.

I personally disagree with the whole racing industry....it shouldn't exist in my opinion...

Nads races tomorrow night [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; After three last place finishes he's turned things around abit with a fourth and a sixth in his last two races.

Worthwhile chucking a Redback on him [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION] ?

Might give him a bit of each way action. Remind me tomorrow, I'll forget for sure!

You up for a tipping comp on Nads Whitey?

I'll take last place for tomorrow night. Theres 8 in a race isn't there? I'll tip 8th for Nads tomorrow night. You want 7th?

You can have last place next race.

I'll check the field and get back to you. You never know, the Epic Gainzzz may have started wearing off over the last few races, so he's coming back in to form ;)

You up for a tipping comp on Nads Whitey?

I'll take last place for tomorrow night. Theres 8 in a race isn't there? I'll tip 8th for Nads tomorrow night. You want 7th?

You can have last place next race.
Just had a look at some finer details. Has never run this far and an outside box. Think you might be right here :(
I'd like to think he'll be good for 4th or 5th though

Owner is very tight on funds and only ran it for 1 bottle than after the first another 2 he would be well and truly all through it by now.
It's pretty weird how you're keeping track of this dog

Last edited:
Owner is very tight on funds and only ran it for 1 bottle than after the first another 2 he would be well and truly all through it by now.
It's pretty weird how you're keeping track of this dog

You get that Whitey. The Epic Gainzzzzzz may have worn off. Better factor that in. Will that help or harm Nads chances of coming last again?

Thinking of starting a Nads tipping contest thread O.N.

Whose in?

You in [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10084]Jungnaut[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION]; [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; @anyone!!!

You in [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; ?

Can do. What race, where, what box is he in? I gots to do my stats...

Otherwise I got 5 on it to catch the rabbit and take a dump on the start line...