• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Probably a little of that. You cant train the same way when youre off gear, you just cant recover quick enough.

I do want to see what Vitor looks like at the weigh ins though.

Might see a few more fighters 'gassing' as well if they havent epo'd themselves to the gills before fighting.

Vitor used to look like he was carved out of stone. There were some recent pics and he looked puffy and small. Like you said interesting to see what he turns up looking like in the octagon.

Left: Jan 2013, Right: Feb 2011

05_belforttrt_original.jpg

Chris Weidman's post.

Photo-chrisweidmanufc-Chris-Weidman-Luke-Rockhold-Vitor-Belfort-TRT-ban-instagram.png

Had a great day at the UFC yesterday. None of the fights went the distance, first time in UFC history!!!
The undercard was good too. Richie Vas copped a sensational head kick after dominating early. And Dan Kelly was surprisingly good in his fight. Former Aussie judo Olympian.
The UFC certainly know how to entertain.

Had a great day at the UFC yesterday. None of the fights went the distance, first time in UFC history!!!
The undercard was good too. Richie Vas copped a sensational head kick after dominating early. And Dan Kelly was surprisingly good in his fight. Former Aussie judo Olympian.
The UFC certainly know how to entertain.

Was going to fly to Sydney with the mrs and watch this but the card didn't look overly exciting to me but watching it on TV it was pretty good.

Was devastated when Hunt copped that knee. He was all over Werdum before that, a couple of knock downs, a take down and got out of werdums guard without getting into any trouble. He had him rattled but oh well I don't think the loss hurts him too much given the circumstances.

Lots of good stuff coming up on the UFC Calendar:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418953733.095309.jpg

Then right after that there is Weidman vs Belfort and Rousey vs Zingano on the same card.

Looks like the Lawler vs Hendricks is going to play out before McDonald gets his shot at the title.

Dillishaw vs Cruz early in 2015 also, seems like the trash talking has begun there...

Some good fights coming up....

well goto wiziwig.tv and select other, then ufc and choose another :)

i have a direct tv subscription so i watch that.

Anyone else think Dos Santos getting the decision over Miocic was an ordinary decision? Just finished watching the fight then and gave the win to Miocic...

Anyone else think Dos Santos getting the decision over Miocic was an ordinary decision? Just finished watching the fight then and gave the win to Miocic...

Yep I thought the same thing...

There has been a few bad decisions of late. One judge in particular can't think of his name right now (the 3rd judge in the Lawler vs Hendricks II fight) seems to be doing some ridiculous scoring...

Yep I thought the same thing...

There has been a few bad decisions of late. One judge in particular can't think of his name right now (the 3rd judge in the Lawler vs Hendricks II fight) seems to be doing some ridiculous scoring...

Oh yeah I remember seeing that score card and thinking WTF?????

But there has been very little discussion from what I can tell on that decision? maybe coz it wasn't a title fight but I thought Dos Santos only won 1 maybe 2rds at the most.

Yeah here is the scorecard:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419290102.808289.jpg

I personally had it 48-47 Miocic and whilst it's easy for us all to sit back and be armchair critics I guess we don't see what the judges see I mean they are octagon side but we have 3? 4? Cameras covering the action from all Angles...

Same 3rd judge though - Glenn Trowbridge.

Maybe politics is coming into it - happens often... Phil Heath vs Kai Greene for example...