• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yll.gif

I wonder if this means Gus will be back in line. Makes more sense. Plus another fight for Comier wouldn't be a bad thing, maybe against Anthony Johnson.

yll.gif

I wonder if this means Gus will be back in line. Makes more sense. Plus another fight for Comier wouldn't be a bad thing, maybe against Anthony Johnson.

Only thing with this is that IF cormier did take another fight between now and then and loses would he get the title shot? highly highly unlikey so I wouldn't be thinking Cormier would be will to risk that opportunity being taken away from him.

Like DC said this is the best time for Jones to fight him. In another year he's going to be even better l'd say baring injury. l think DC would grapple fuck Gus harder than Phil Davis did as well. Hopefully they don't have to fight for the #1 spot though.

Chael also said the same thing to Jones when they were meant to fight on short notice. Look how that turned out.

Just watching Bisping Vs Le.

Holy shit Cung Le has been on the vitamin s for sure. At 42 the bloke is more ripped than ever.

Cung le lost but shit he was in so much better condition other times I have seen him. He had veins the size of a garden hose running up his arms.

Just finished up watching the fights from the weekend:

Bisping looked really good against Le who came in looking to be in good shape like Bazza said. He had good foot work again and seeing as the threat of a take down wasn't there was able to go back to being a volume striker. l had a look at the 8 guys in front of him rankings wise and l don't really see him beating any of them to be honest... Even Kennedy is touch and go. l'm not sure who he fights now to be honest... As far as Le goes, maybe he can fight Dan Henderson as a last hurrah fight? l don't really like seeing vets getting thrown to up and comers just to get their name up, l know it's good from a building perspective but it cheapens how good the vets used to be.

Woodley looked scary again against Kim who didn't have too much to offer in general. Bad match up for Kim in general as well... Have Woodley fight Robbie Lawler or... Matt brown l guess now? Even Lombard wouldn't be the worst fight in the world to make.

They were the only 2 relevant fights for the China card from my perspective... One of the fights was to determine the Tuf China winner so l'm sure that guy will go onto a 1-3 run before being cut....

Henderson Vs Dos Anjos card:

Dos Anjos got the knock out and Henderson was up even though he tried to hop up saying he was okay... It was just a flash knock out and he 'may' have recovered but he was out even for a split second so that's a good stoppage for me. It doesn't hurt that l can't stand benson either. Hard to say what to do with Dos Anjos now seeing as Pettis and Melendez are tied up with another fucking Tuf show that will pull shit ratings... Pettis will most likely injure himself so after that happens Melendez can fight Anjos for the interim title.

Leites picked up a nice win over a wall and stall guy in Carmont. Carmont is physically a monster and Leites was able to take it to him and even show some decent stand up. He's 10-1 in his last 11 with most of those wins by stoppage so l'd like to see him go up against a Cb Dolloway or Costas Philippou type of guy. Even Bisping maybe if they want to try build Leites up instead of Bisping as that win will do nothing for Bisping.

Was happy to see Holloway pick up another win. He's an exciting fighter who's ground game is improving nicely. l think most of the top 15 guys are still too much for Holloway at the moment though... Maybe an Elkins or Stephens fight could be exciting but Holloway would be a massive under dog.

My kneegrow, Kill B picking up an omaplata win was awesome. Little weird to see that finish at this high level but it was a nice win for him to get him back on track. His juijitsu seems to be able to compliment his striking pretty nicely now and unless he fights someone with a lot of power l don't see many people around his level giving him trouble. Hopefully he has a quick turn around as well...