• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Was watching my regular YouTube channels and thought this 20x 220 deadlift was pretty impressive.

Yeah that wins lol

Damn straight broster.

Notice that he puts it down very slowly. Later he explained that he trains on the first floor of a building with people working below so they are not allowed to drop weights.

Train like you compete.

Damn straight broster.

Notice that he puts it down very slowly. Later he explained that he trains on the first floor of a building with people working below so they are not allowed to drop weights.

Train like you compete.

Haha yeah I noticed that.

come on, dead lifts do not cut it in the scheme of things (significant strength feats).

I was not there, but David slaying Goliath is the most impressive strength feat I have heard of.

~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zLAcUZkxHA

Meh. He was not strong. He was just a good shot with a rock. One of the very first snipers on record.

If you wanna go old school strong, Samson is the obvious choice. He did not skip leg day either.

Had lots of bitches.
Really cool mullet
Beard
Did functional training like tearing a lion apart, smashing the heads in of a 1,000 Philistine warriors and carrying the gates of a city up a mountain.
Did not take roids, 100% natty, and not "Rich Froning natty" either.
Liked a good puzzle game
Didn't bitch about having his eyes bored out, cos he took responsibility for his own stupid mistake by telling his woman his training secrets which she then sold on to Instagram and Facebook and made a heap on the e-book.
Did not get pissed on weekends, but used it for recovery instead.
Ate lots of red meat, no maccas and no shit pizza either.
Did paleo, only not like the modern fad phaggot crap they are pushing
Ate honey for his carbs
Took out righteous vengeance on his enemies by doing a yoke walk with an entire building. Building and everyone in it did not survive. Farkyeah buddy.

The Hulk held a mountain that was dropped on top of him and a few others during the secret wars, the mountain was estimated to weigh 150 billion tonnes.

Most impressive thing I've seen is a guy lift a mostly complete 351 cleveland from the floor to the bench. Estimated weight around 200kg and the most awkward fucking thing ever.