• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What is the lowest weekly deficit you have cut on?

last 2 weeks of cutting for my last fight i was on 1600 a day training twice a day, slept well at night time

I don't know how some of you can read so many articles about bullshit.

so many contradicting scientific studies out there, must drive you all mental.

I agree with Bazza, but only to an extent, as I'm someone who can maintain on 3000 calories.

I'm cutting on 2200 at the moment. I tried 1900 but felt too tired. I tried 2600 but stalled almost completely (lost like 0.2kg per week, too slow)

I agree with Bazza, but only to an extent, as I'm someone who can maintain on 3000 calories.

I'm cutting on 2200 at the moment. I tried 1900 but felt too tired. I tried 2600 but stalled almost completely (lost like 0.2kg per week, too slow)

Even at 0.2kg per week is over 10kg a year, which is better than what most people do. People just want results too quick and then fuck themselves in the process.

1700 the second last week of my bb prep

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Saturated fat intake is pretty much directly linked to strength, muscle mass and testosterone.
Indian strongmen (pehlwani) drink a shitload of milk and eat 5 litres of ghee a day and they are fucking jacked. Interestingly, they pick milk and ghee simply because training makes them hot and bothered- so they eat foods that balance this out which is as absurd as it it hilarious but it seems to work.

Yes, 5 LITRES of ghee a day. I don't know how much a litre of ghee weighs, but it's almost entirely saturated fat. If we are going by 5kg, that's pretty much 45,000kcal a day from a single food source. This is on top of milk, almonds with a little bit of meat

manga-mithapuriya-01.jpg

5kg of Ghee a day......Fuck ive heard it all now. How do you seriously believe this shit?

Little black sambo liked his ghee for his pancakes, the tiger like his shoes with crimson soles and crimson linings.

"Wrestlers tend to increase the volume of consumption in proportion to the number of exercises they do in their vyayam (p. 126 ) regimen. There is no simple equation for this but wrestlers who do 1,500 dands and 3,000 bethaks consume about half a liter of ghi and two liters of milk per day. Since the amount of milk, ghi, and almonds one can eat is a direct reflection of one's strength, wrestlers tend to eat increasingly larger quantities of these items. In many respects being able to eat and digest half a liter of ghi per day is regarded as a kind of exercise in its own right. One must work up to this volume gradually. It is said that Sadhiki Pahalwan, a great wrestler of the late nineteenth century, consumed a canister (five kilograms) of ghi per day."

The Wrestler's Body: Identity and Ideology in North India - Joseph S. Alter - Google Books

"Wrestlers tend to increase the volume of consumption in proportion to the number of exercises they do in their vyayam (p. 126 ) regimen. There is no simple equation for this but wrestlers who do 1,500 dands and 3,000 bethaks consume about half a liter of ghi and two liters of milk per day. Since the amount of milk, ghi, and almonds one can eat is a direct reflection of one's strength, wrestlers tend to eat increasingly larger quantities of these items. In many respects being able to eat and digest half a liter of ghi per day is regarded as a kind of exercise in its own right. One must work up to this volume gradually. It is said that Sadhiki Pahalwan, a great wrestler of the late nineteenth century, consumed a canister (five kilograms) of ghi per day."

The Wrestler's Body: Identity and Ideology in North India - Joseph S. Alter - Google Books

The bible is also a written book, You believe all of that shit too?

What about all the books written about Sumo wrestlers. They are said to have a nap after every meal as when you do that is all goes into fat stores. They also believe in training first thing in the morning on an empty stomach as this helps slow down the body's metabolism and makes burning calories more difficult.

What ever helps you sleep at night mate!