• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What is the lowest weekly deficit you have cut on?

I have only really started cutting for the first time and taking a closer look at my calories. I only started using the app myfitnesspal and I am having about 2400calories a day. I have cut out all booze and sugars which has made a huge difference and I am definitely harder.
I had one of those shit days yesterday though when you fell like eating crap and felt flat. A can of coke mid morning, nandos for lunch and hogs breath for dinner with 2 beers.

Thats what sensible people say you mean.

Sensible??

I have a fair few non drinkers in my extended family and sensible is the last thing I I would call them. They are all fucking crazy. They need a drink.

Nothing wrong with having a drink and a lot great about it.

Bazza, like a few others here i couldn't give a toss about what you think any more.
Your self righteous and ignorant and suffer delusions of grandeur.

Bazza, like a few others here i couldn't give a toss about what you think any more.
Your self righteous and ignorant and suffer delusions of grandeur.

Relax mate. Your a non drinker who likes to tell us all pretty often that drinkers are stupid. Don't be surprised when people bite back. Your not special because you don't drink either.

Delusions of grandeur. Lol. Mate I'm an average joe who likes lifting weights and isn't that strong. I've said that plenty of times.

Like most things it's when you abuse it that it becomes a problem
Nothing wrong with occasionally having a drink although I don't like the feeling of being drunk, by drunk I mean smashed, tipsy's alright

I am having my weekly drink tonight, half a bottle of sauvignon blanc.

I am going hardcore all the way.

Saturday is also my rest day and big day for eating, 3000 calories, as I continue towards the goal of a six pack hopefully at around 85kg.

Then I can begin the rest of my life, building muscle and losing fat at a range of 84-90kg.

Last edited:
A lot great about it.

Are you for real?
Admittedly one or two won't hurt but there's nothing great about it,

Nothing?? Well that's your opinion. I'm not a big drinker but enjoy it when I do. Being a non drinker is fine, it's the high and mighty non drinkers that are usually just shit, boring people in general.

Even certain animals like to get pissed. They eat fermented fruit and get off chops.