• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah I watched it, although admittedly only till about half time, seemed Hawthorn just going through the motions and doing enough to win, nothing flashy, neither team really seemd to be going in hard, and coz Hawthorn was winning (while I was watching) crowd involvement was down as would be expected in Adelaide...

3rd quarter was the best quarter, lead changed hand a few times, crowd got more into it but Hawthorn kicked a couple late in the 3rd and it looked like they'd run away with it in the 4th.

Hird needs to go maybe, so hard to say with all this asada, wada bs...
Essendon possibly have the make up of a top 4 side, but they look like they won't win again this year

Was a good game, would have liked Richmond to win due to my hatred towards Freo but they're my arch nemesis. Everytime I bet on them, they're sure to lose

yeah richmond pretty much leading on the scoreboard all day and then lose in the lsst few minutes, didnt have money on them but will cost me in the footy tipping....

looking like bloody richmond could cost me two weeks in a row, last week they lose to freo and this week looking like they could upset hawthorn, hawthorn looking a bit rattled and doing silly things atm.