• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Finished my dip handles and made up a calf block/platform as well. Have not done any dips for about 5 months so its gonna hurt!!
I made the Dip handles out of 40mm solid round bar. At the face of the rack the handles are 450mm apart and V taper out to 600mm.
I have machined up a couple of Stainless Steel spindle locks that secure the Unit to the main power rack. The rest of the steel used is 75x50x3 mm thick mild steel. Will send off to the powder coaters next week.
Cheers...

Stainless Calf platform in background

Finished my dip handles and made up a calf block/platform as well. Have not done any dips for about 4 months so its gonna hurt.
I made the Dip handles out of 40mm solid round bar. At the face of the rack the handles are 450mm apart and V taper out to 600mm.
I have machined up a couple of Stainless Steel spindle locks that secure the Unit to the main power rack. The rest of the steel used is 75x50x3 mm thick mild steel.
This is a solid unit that will take a hammering.

Stainless Calf platform in background

Phuckin brilliant kunce!

Looking damn good man! And yeah i will be doing heaps to the kegerator this weekend, want to buy some black spray paint, some pine and stain. Will post before and after pics

House Reno's been going since 2010 or something. If not for my oldest brother making me do stuff (or help him do it) we would probably still be washing dishes in a bucket.

Well I would be, wife would probably have left for greener pastures.

House Reno's been going since 2010 or something. If not for my oldest brother making me do stuff (or help him do it) we would probably still be washing dishes in a bucket.

Well I would be, wife would probably have left for greener pastures.

Greener than a bucket?? Today's women just have unrealistic expectations......maybe that's why I'm not married.....

Finished my dip handles and made up a calf block/platform as well. Have not done any dips for about 5 months so its gonna hurt!!
I have machined up a couple of Stainless Steel spindle locks that secure the Unit to the main power rack. The rest of the steel used is 75x50x3 mm thick mild steel. Will send off to the powder coaters next week.

Mate what steel did you use for the cage?

100mm x 50mm x 3mm thick.
I only used this because there was a bit of stock left over at work.

75 x 75 x 3 mm would work just as well if constructed the correct way

I just put a 3.5kw fujitsu kuca series air con (designer series), ripped out a 5kw hitachi aircon and installed a lg 8KW split system.

We had a bloke but wallpaper in various parts of the house and just finished setting up nursery.

Installed security cameras at the house, added a heap of outside lights, uplights to the gum tree, everything changed to LED.

I went mad (im electrician)

We moved in january and now I can see we've done everything we wanted to do.

Now to relax!

Some nice projects here,

Been doing a lot of gardening and landscaping and I am only renting… but I still like to be comfortable, plus a lot of the landscaping was just snake proofing the back yard for the safety of my snake ignorant dogs. No snakes in Siberia, so my two Siberian Huskies have no idea how to deal with them, and snake season is going to be a beauty this year, have already had to deal with a very angry red belly black and two browns this year.

It's not even mid October and we have three dead snakes!!

Anyway back yard is pretty much snake proofed, now to fit a new engine into the misses 4X4, have the engine rebuild and ready to fit, just lacking motivation to do so…..:(