• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think about death often, and I also don't like thinking about it. I try to keep my state of mind as a youngster. Like the gorilla, I still train as hard as ever, but probably smarter.

That is my meaning of life, as of 2015. I don't need anything else (for now).

like the gorilla, I still shit in the jungle, but probably smellier.

050xf5.jpg

I answered everyone of your questions Brother Barry. Please don't fib it saddens the Lord.

Did not answer one. Just tried to defer my questions

Okay, so it may be hard to define an abstract concept (God), so I'm hoping you have done your homework when it comes to the atheistic position you believe in. One of the giants in the atheistic movement has said the following: The most reasonable belief is that we came from nothing, by nothing, and for nothing. -Quentin Smith, Theism, Atheism, and Big Bang Cosmology, 135.

Now please enlighten me, does the above "reasonable" comment fall under the category of substance, or is it simply an abstract concept?

While you're at it, is "nothing" an abstract, perhaps the mother of all abstracts, or is it a substance of some sort?

But some magic being created us. Even though we have no proof or evidence of it is a more reasonable answer. Riiiiiiiiight.

So the church decides what makes a sin, not your friend above? At least that makes sense.

I guess that includes touching up little kids then trying to sweep it under the rug. Or cutting people's heads of for having different religious views to you. Oh how we so need religion to know right from wrong.

With Uhura and Chekov? Did you meet Christopher Lloyd great scott! Did you dress up?

Yes, but i queued for 2 hours waiting for Nichelle Nichols (Uhura). She was unwell so we left and will get our autographs pics sent to us :(
But met George Takei (Sulu) and Walter Koenig (Checkov).
Both really lovely men.

Saw Christopher Lloyd. LONGEST QUEUE ever haha. Got to see him in action from where we stood waiting for what seemed like forever.
Also saw James Marsters and Carisma Carpenter (Spike and Cordy from BtVS).
Now wishing I'd queued for James!

Dolf Lundgren was there too. Still in good shape for a guy in his 60s. My friend got his autograph and met him. Also a great guy.

I did not dress up but considering doing so for Comic Con next year haha.

Comic Con was much better organised. Supernova had great guests but was very chaotic and so not as good.

Yes, but i queued for 2 hours waiting for Nichelle Nichols (Uhura). She was unwell so we left and will get our autographs pics sent to us :(
But met George Takei (Sulu) and Walter Koenig (Checkov).
Both really lovely men.

Saw Christopher Lloyd. LONGEST QUEUE ever haha. Got to see him in action from where we stood waiting for what seemed like forever.
Also saw James Marsters and Carisma Carpenter (Spike and Cordy from BtVS).
Now wishing I'd queued for James!

Dolf Lundgren was there too. Still in good shape for a guy in his 60s. My friend got his autograph and met him. Also a great guy.

I did not dress up but considering doing so for Comic Con next year haha.

Comic Con was much better organised. Supernova had great guests but was very chaotic and so not as good.

Very cool thumb.jpg

Thread topic changed, but those characters are more realistic than a higher being will ever be anyway.

Length of time in existence and number of followers.

Yeah, religion is by the definitions I have heard is just a cult that has been legitimized over time.

I have spent plenty of time in church as a kid and its fucking creepy. That mindless recital of prayers, lining up to drink the coolaid, confession, passing around the money basket. All pretty cult like traits.

Any religion that starts up today is called a cult.

Last edited:
its not god, its yourself. YOU are the difference. believe in YOU.

and respect others, like you would expect to be treated.

how hard is that?

Last edited:
people have no idea how many have been raped and molested in the name of the catholic church.

it sickens me...

not only do i have personal knowledge, ive had so many patients open up and tell me about their sorrows. its utterly insane the organization still exists...