• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
M

musclebreak

wfBSrl1.jpg

My name is Rebecca Gray, I am from Mississauga, Ontario. I am 23 years old. I have been involved in competitive sports since the beginning of high school including woman’s flag football, swimming and track and field. From there I was a varsity track and field athlete. Struggling with one injury to the next, I left my track and field path and continued to train in the gym. I fell more in love with weight lifting and was constantly trying to improve my physique. I decided to do a show and fell in love with the process and the way it challenged me mentally and physically. I have only competed in two shows but my plan for the future is to compete with OPA in the fall and continue to grow as a fitness competitor and motivator.

READ FULL INTERVIEW

Last edited:
My name is Rebecca Gray, I am from Mississauga, Ontario. I am 23 years old. I have been involved in competitive sports since the beginning of high school including woman’s flag football, swimming and track and field. From there I was a varsity track and field athlete. Struggling with one injury to the next, I left my track and field path and continued to train in the gym. I fell more in love with weight lifting and was constantly trying to improve my physique. I decided to do a show and fell in love with the process and the way it challenged me mentally and physically. I have only competed in two shows but my plan for the future is to compete with OPA in the fall and continue to grow as a fitness competitor and motivator.
You are rep #2 for you company, and seem to be laboring under some false impression that we're here at Ausbb are so desperate (not) to buy whatever you've got to sell us. I speak for myself when I say I'm seriously uninterested in whatever it is you've got on offer. I've already wasted some of my time with your male counterpart; please use the door next time you wish to enter someone's domain, as using the window is ...well, a bit low to put it mildly!

Hi Fadi, you seem to be confused. I am promoting my bodybuilding/fitness blog Muscle Break, Rebecca Gray is somebody who we asked some questions to for the purposes of the blog. I am not trying to sell anything to anyone. I make next to $0 from my blog. I post on here simply for those that are interesting in reading what we post.

Cheers,

Glenn

Knock knock.

I have your pizza.

But I don't seem to be able to find my money. What can we work out?

Bow wacka wacka bow wacka wacka

Good interview :)

Dunno about the pics though, her clothing choice is hiding her muscles somewhat. Anyway, best of luck