• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
New recipe post up for anyone who loves ....

banana + peanut butter + maple syrup + BACON

wp.me/p3nVzr-1TL

1426374_688207574537307_948531843_n.jpg

Who doesnt love banana + peanut butter + maple syrup + BACON? They look deeeeeeelicious [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION];

Where do you get oat flour, coconut flour, freeze dried strawberrys/bananas from? Do Woolies/Coles sell them?

I had a look but either mine doesn't (not surprised living in a shithole) or they're hiding them using tips from Osama Bin Laden's Hide and Seek Handbook (first edition).

Where do you get oat flour, coconut flour, freeze dried strawberrys/bananas from? Do Woolies/Coles sell them?

I had a look but either mine doesn't (not surprised living in a shithole) or they're hiding them using tips from Osama Bin Laden's Hide and Seek Handbook (first edition).

Oat flour and coconut flour are available in health food shops but some supermarkets have them. Also some nut vendors.
You can make your own oat flour by whizzing rolled or quick oats in a food processor until fine like a flour so that's easy.

Freeze dried fruits are in health food shops or specialty shops. You can substitute dried fruits, just don't try to whizz them to a powder.

What are you trying to make? the strawberry and banana bars? Dried strawberries are OK to use. You can sub banana chips for the FD banana.
Check Woolies in the fruit and nut section.

I don't buy much food at Coles and Woolies except milk, yoghurt and cleaning products lol

Oat flour and coconut flour are available in health food shops but some supermarkets have them. Also some nut vendors.
You can make your own oat flour by whizzing rolled or quick oats in a food processor until fine like a flour so that's easy.

Freeze dried fruits are in health food shops or specialty shops. You can substitute dried fruits, just don't try to whizz them to a powder.

What are you trying to make? the strawberry and banana bars? Dried strawberries are OK to use. You can sub banana chips for the FD banana.
Check Woolies in the fruit and nut section.

I don't buy much food at Coles and Woolies except milk, yoghurt and cleaning products lol
thanks. none of those fancy places where I live but I'll see what I can find. I went through a heap of your recipes and made a shopping list. I have powdered oats but I wasn't sure if it is fine enough.

we don't even get fresh produce in town, local Coles and woolies consistently have the worst fruit and vege anywhere, and I go to a few of each most days.

thanks. none of those fancy places where I live but I'll see what I can find. I went through a heap of your recipes and made a shopping list. I have powdered oats but I wasn't sure if it is fine enough.

we don't even get fresh produce in town, local Coles and woolies consistently have the worst fruit and vege anywhere, and I go to a few of each most days.

yeah I never buy fruit and veg from Coles although Woolies recently has had some decent fresh stuff, at least here in Melb.

Powdered oats is fine!! I used to use the Professional Whey instant oats. it's definitely fine enough.

You can get this stuff online, usually much cheaper than in shops.

For anyone who might be interested, or who knows someone who likes to bake, I published a protein baking cookbook in January.

It's available as a paperback and as a Kindle ebook.

Word up for ebook lovers - cookbooks are never as good in ebook form but if you don't care about how images are displayed (some devices play havoc with them) etc, then it's cool.

You can check it out here and on my Instagram feed (lots of pics of recipes from the book)

http://chocolatechillimango.com/books/

[url]http://chocolatechillimango.com/product/8006/

[/URL]

Last edited:
Much appreciated! :cool: I don't think it's on the current menu but have you tried the Elvis from 7 seeds in Fitzroy? Much decadence!

not yet but want to try that too :)
I do a lot of Elvis creations haha even Elvis Proats ... looks weird, is awesome!
pancakes too.

i want to create and Elvis chocolate! not sure it would sell though but I want to make it spectacular.
maple candied crispy bacon bits in a banana ganache with a peanut praline layer
or maybe banana maple caramel over a peanut praline/ganache with maple candied bacon lol