• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yuzu (Lemon) & Wattle Seed (Poppy Seed) Protein Cheesecake

needs no introduction. my mum loves this and she hates cheesecake.

guaranteed to turn cheesecake haters into cheesecake lovers :)

awesome insane macros ..

yuzu-wattle-seed-protein-cheesecake_macros.jpg

lemon-wattle-seed-protein-cheesecake_macros.jpg

recipe link: Yuzu & Wattle Seed Protein Cheesecake | Chocolate Chilli Mango

wattleseed-yuzu-protein-cheesecake_5904_wm_4x5.jpg

I tried your chocolate sea salt protein brownies Viviane and they are good. Im always worried baking gluten/dairy free stuff as it can sometimes be grosse but these are definitely eatable and taste good considering they are pretty healthy. Finally I can do something with that 1kg of pea protein I bought as it's not nice to drink :)

I tried your chocolate sea salt protein brownies Viviane and they are good. Im always worried baking gluten/dairy free stuff as it can sometimes be grosse but these are definitely eatable and taste good considering they are pretty healthy. Finally I can do something with that 1kg of pea protein I bought as it's not nice to drink :)

glad you like them Romie :)

feel free to add stuff to them like peanut or nut butters, raspberries, orange, anything.

I don't drink pea protein either...I usually use it for more savoury baking stuff, occasionally in protein bars as it has a fairly neutral taste.
I like it best in protein breads.

glad you like them Romie :)

feel free to add stuff to them like peanut or nut butters, raspberries, orange, anything.

I don't drink pea protein either...I usually use it for more savoury baking stuff, occasionally in protein bars as it has a fairly neutral taste.
I like it best in protein breads.

Speaking of bread.... How's that recipe coming along

Cauliflower Protein Bread (yes, really)

I'm not kidding. If you love cauliflower you will love this.

Nice way to get some low carb low fat bread, with extra protein and and extra serve of veg :)

The parmigiano is really good ... but you can sub some grated sharp cheddar if you like. Still great, according to my blog followers.

Low carb, low fat, high protein, high fibre, all good stuff inside.

macros at the bottom of the recipe.

link: Cauliflower Protein Bread | Chocolate Chilli Mango

cauliflower-protein-bread_5936_wm_1x1.jpg

cauliflower-protein-bread_5933_wm_1x1.jpg

Fresh Mint (and Choc Chunk) PROTEIN Gelato!!!

Thanks Grippy!!

But hey, THIS IS AWESOME.

Forget those crappy internet protein ice creams made by dweebs mixing protein powder and almond milk...

This is real gelato ... no fakery ... and it's low carb and low fat and high protein and DELICIOUS.

Rev up those ice cream makers, kids ....

Recipe link: Fresh Mint Protein Gelato | Chocolate Chilli Mango

fresh-mint-protein-gelato_5971_wm_1x1.jpg

Macros:

1. Plain mint, no choc
fresh-mint-protein-gelato_macros.jpg

2. Mint + Choc Chunks
fresh-mint-choc-chunk-protein-gelato_macros-jpg.png

Last edited:
Lupin Protein Bread _ Low Carb and Fat_High Fibre

This bread is really good. Another proper bread you can have in place of the usual high carb, nutritionally vacant breads you can't have on a keto diet.

Makes great toast too. For the keto guys and gals, it's great with nut butters, butter etc on top.

Suits both savoury and sweet. Great with cheese.

recipe link: Lupin Protein Bread | Chocolate Chilli Mango

You can buy lupin flour at health food shops. Lotus Foods is a good brand and the most easily available. Australia produces 85% of the world's lupin crops so it's not expensive.
You can also get it online here (amongst others): Lotus Lupin Flour 500g

lupin-protein-bread_6073_wm_1x1.jpg

Macros:

Plain:
lupin-protein-bread_macros_plain-version.jpg

With hemp seeds (recommended):

lupin-protein-bread_macros_hemp-version.jpg

Hi everyone,

for anyone who does check out the recipes here ... please head over to the blog and subscribe to the RSS feed or to the Facebook page if you want to keep up to date with any recipes.

I'm finding it a bit of a challenge these days to repost stuff everywhere and given the relative ease with which you can keep updated, it does seem a bit pointless.

Main site link: Chocolate Chilli Mango on the blog pages, you can choose to follow by RSS or elsewhere.

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/chocchillimango

Just posted up a great protein coffeecake recipe with blueberries and lemon.

Sugar and gluten/wheat free.

Cheers :)