• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Current weight:52.5kgs
Loss of 2kg since transformation start.
Diet: 1500 Cal's p40%/f30%c30%
Training: PTC Program

100_8186.jpg

100_8181.jpg

100_8176.jpg

Front image coming........

Hey deep!! Great progress so far and thanks for sharing!! Through your posts I can detect your strong determination, strength and energy!

Pardon my ignorance (I am new to Ausbb), but what is "PTC program"? Is this a program set by PTC gym?

I am just wondering how you got to know your cal breakdown, weight training program, supplements etc.? This is the info I am seeking so I can follow a plan to reach my goals x

i honestly think you have bigger glutes than me damn poor asian legs i need some Caucasian genetics

Hey deep!! Great progress so far and thanks for sharing!! Through your posts I can detect your strong determination, strength and energy!

Pardon my ignorance (I am new to Ausbb), but what is "PTC program"? Is this a program set by PTC gym?My PTC program is set by the Sydney PTC gym, designed for strength and muscle building. Its a simple foolproof plan and sure as hell beats gym classes or treadmill running, there is a PTC at Frankston in Melbourne if strength training and building muscle is your ultimate goal.

I am just wondering how you got to know your cal breakdown, weight training program, supplements etc.? This is the info I am seeking so I can follow a plan to reach my goals x

I had a DEXA scan to get my calorie breakdown but there are plenty of cookie cutter ways to work out your calories. My favourite website isFree Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com, they are aimed at weightloss by eating healthy and encourage to count calories daily, personally I believe Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com is much better than alot of the sites out there. I used this site to count calories etc and track my progress even when I weighed 82kgs, still use it today.

I'm not a big supplement user, I use WPI protein to buffer up the protein in my diet, I have Jacked Preworkout on the hardest 2 workout days, and use Creatine to assist in strength building and have nice juicy muscles. Everything I know is from asking questions in forums, and from other people at my gym, coaches trainers etc, never be scared to ask a dumb question!
I used to ddo Crossfit which helped be build alot of muscle previously but now it is my goal I am going by a far more specific program to help achieve my goal. I have built enough muscle mass that I now find iit hard to put on weight.

If you have any questions or need help please ask, we are all here to help:)

Wicked back shot Kaz...

Love your progress...

Got to get rid of my CK's and get me some of dat der Bonds action too....