• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Lolz... Ive never even considered abs, Maybe ill try later this year... I reckon ill find them some where around 100kgs...

Doubt ill be ready for stereo though!!!

Replying again because last reply sounded wrong!
I will never be caught dead at Stereo, I think you have a good chance of seeing abdominal muscles by the end of the year!

Replying again because last reply sounded wrong!
I will never be caught dead at Stereo, I think you have a good chance of seeing abdominal muscles by the end of the year!

Bahaha!!!!!

It was just a troll on Trent... No doubt he will be ripped!!!!

Lucky bugger will definately be ripped!
They are in the city, Pitt st, the only ones who do it without a Dr's referral.
Cost is around $80
Closest train station is Martin place.

I should have guessed, everyone Trolls Trent!

Just wanted to throw up a flexing shot, taken today, still holding water from xmas...
Still working on reducing bodyfat, current carb cycle finishes 2nd week January, gonna hit it hard....!

100_8160.jpg

DSC_0832-1.jpg

54KGS VS 57KGS
DEC 11 V JULY 12

I've practised, can never get the "tense and smile" going. I'd look awkward if I ever took on the stage!
One day....one day...... :p
Thanks for vid link :)

Fantastic work!!! I am so impressed with your transformation you are killing it! Congratulations on the results so far.

54KGS VS 57KGS
DEC 11 V JULY 12

WOW Deep - really impressive transformation!

The difference in those 2 photos is palpable - your V-taper is really working now.

And the first photo looks like you are *trying* to muscle up. There is a quite 'knowing' in the 2nd one I'd say - you already know your back, shoulders and arms are far better and you are relaxing into it. It's body language I'm talking about.

I bet you are walking taller too... ;)

great work... I can see my odds are totally safe.

Thanks Candy!
My Dexa came back with 1.3kgs muscle gained mostly on my trunk, and only 3kgs of body fat gained in 6 months.
Only need to cut 4.5kgs and have added some BB to my workout plan on my lagging areas....
Watch this space ;)

54.4kgs vs 56.1kgs
Gained 1.6kg lean mass, and a bit more bodyfat than anticipated.
Aiming for a finish to my transformation in April. Still want to focus on more LBM. Only dieted for about 6-8 weeks in 2012 in calorie deficit so pretty chuffed in comparison to 2011 where I dieted every single week of the year almost.

Last edited: