• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name - Penman
Age - 21
Gender - Male
Location - South Coast, NSW
Training experience - Weightlifting.
Any Interests - Boxing, Nutrition, Technology, Music, Training!

Was a chubby teenager and lost most of the BF% through little cardio and a lot of weights. New direction in the last few years, don't want to just gain muscle - I chose my goal as "Get Huge". Been training for a few years and body has changed a lot but it's time to start packing on the size now. I have only recently got my nutrition spot on, and am working hard to stick to my bulking diet.

Name - Penman
Age - 21
Gender - Male
Location - South Coast, NSW
Training experience - Weightlifting.
Any Interests - Boxing, Nutrition, Technology, Music, Training!

Was a chubby teenager and lost most of the BF% through little cardio and a lot of weights. New direction in the last few years, don't want to just gain muscle - I chose my goal as "Get Huge". Been training for a few years and body has changed a lot but it's time to start packing on the size now. I have only recently got my nutrition spot on, and am working hard to stick to my bulking diet.
Welcome to the forums, Penman :)
Hoping to follow your progress!
Where on the south Coast are you?

hey guys, fellow aussie here living on the gold coast, 34 years old been training full time for the last 15 years, taken gear on and off for the last 6-7 years, bout to start a deca/stan in the next month or so, would of been a dbol/deca/stan course but our beautiful customs felt they needed a donation. currently sitting at 102kg at around 8-9% at 6'2, just started training at anytime fitness cos im a bit of a nightowl and normally head down at around 2-3am when its dead quiet

- Name Darren
- Age 41
- Gender Male
- Location Albury
- Training experience (if you have any that is) none too much really, started getting serious about losing weight and getting fit in February 2012 when I tipped the scales at 106kg. Now down to 85kg mainly through pushing weights 3 or 4 times a week mixed with some cardio.
- Any Interests love cricket and AFL footy - Go Blues!

hey guys, fellow aussie here living on the gold coast, 34 years old been training full time for the last 15 years, taken gear on and off for the last 6-7 years, bout to start a deca/stan in the next month or so, would of been a dbol/deca/stan course but our beautiful customs felt they needed a donation. currently sitting at 102kg at around 8-9% at 6'2, just started training at anytime fitness cos im a bit of a nightowl and normally head down at around 2-3am when its dead quiet

Welcome mate

Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Name - James
Age - 19
Gender - Male
Location - Adelaide
Training Experience - I've been doing weights for half a year varying routines.
Interests - Fitness, Soccer, music and weightlifting.

Basically started going to the gym to get a bit bigger, I'm looking at gaining some weight and putting on a bit of muscle so I'm not so skinny. So far its working wonders, a mate of mine who's been lifting for a few years told me to join AusBB and he's taught me how to lift properly. I haven't put on that much weight but I can tell I've toned up heaps, I just need to get bigger.

Hey guys my names Matt, im 22 from Ballina NSW.
I work as a remedial massage therapist and i'm a powerlifter, and been training with weights for about 5 years.
Might see a few of you at GPC nats in a few weeks

I work as a remedial massage therapist and i'm a powerlifter, and been training with weights for about 5 years.

Hi Matt :)
Welcome to the forums!
Will see you at Nats!

Welcome all.

Name - James
Basically started going to the gym to get a bit bigger, I'm looking at gaining some weight and putting on a bit of muscle so I'm not so skinny. So far its working wonders, a mate of mine who's been lifting for a few years told me to join AusBB and he's taught me how to lift properly. I haven't put on that much weight but I can tell I've toned up heaps, I just need to get bigger.

Squats and milk Brah lol. Just make sure your drinking enough, I find I need to drink more to be able to eat more.

Damit, I should find a massage therapist in Adelaide...

- Name - Marcus
- Age - 31
- Gender - M
- Location - UK (Aus hopefully by the end of the year)
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - On & Off over the last 5 years.
- Any Interests - Football, Video Games, Movies, Soon to be working out

- Name : Matthew
- Training experience : been doing home gym since I was 16 on and off, most of it been for strength and trying to get big which I don't need anymore...
- Current weight : 134kg :(
- Height : 175cm
- Any Interests : I'm bit of a stay at home person, work alot of hours :( Pro-street Drag racing, burnouts (cars) my puppy dog (pit bull) and gym...
- Goals : To get back to how I was in my 20's 110kgs and very strong!! i.e. I could pick up a ford cleveland engine(180-200kg) from the ground and put it in the back of a ute and pick up a auto(50-60kg) with one hand under a car without a jack!!! But Big time Goal is to be in my 40-50 and still hitting the gym and rip as *#%@ :) also if the day comes and I have kids I want them to look at me as superman not a fat dad!!!!
- Down points? : I drink way to much soft drink!!! trying to cut it back and also i like to have a Jack Daniel's 6-12 cans on the weekends :( apart from that my food is good...