• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hunger games was fucking crap.

been good for the archery clubs.
The club I train at has filled the come and try lessons.
Been getting up to 50 mostly kids for them and their enthusiastic enough to turn up for 8:30 on a saturday morning.

They've had to put on extra coaches for them.

Hunger games 2 is on way (3 books in the trilogy).

Not as bad as Peter Jackson turning the Hobbit into 3 films.

Sorry it is as bad, looks like there will be four Hunger Games films. nov 2013,nov 2014 and nov 2015 for the releases.

Last edited:
Annie

Sophie had to do a movie review for school today, so we chose Annie. Have not seen it since I was a kid.

First synopsis : Annie was an ugly kid, but so very sweet.
Second synopsis : Daddy Worbux I found kinda hot. This was disturbing! lol
Cried at the end like a fckn sap.

Feels good to go back in time. I wish Daddy Worbux would adopt me :p

36 year old orphan...

Is not legit :/

been good for the archery clubs.
The club I train at has filled the come and try lessons.
Been getting up to 50 mostly kids for them and their enthusiastic enough to turn up for 8:30 on a saturday morning.

They've had to put on extra coaches for them.

Hunger games 2 is on way (3 books in the trilogy).

Not as bad as Peter Jackson turning the Hobbit into 3 films.

Sorry it is as bad, looks like there will be four Hunger Games films. nov 2013,nov 2014 and nov 2015 for the releases.

Yeah I think the last book they will be splitting into two films. The books are great, but the first movie was garbage because the acting was so bad and the cgi stuff looked pretty low budget. Hopefully they get a bigger budget for the remaining films.

Yeah I think the last book they will be splitting into two films. The books are great, but the first movie was garbage because the acting was so bad and the cgi stuff looked pretty low budget. Hopefully they get a bigger budget for the remaining films.

Battle Royale > Hunger Games

that is all.

1000 Words - (Eddie Murphy)

Was ok, kinda like the Jim Carey movie where he cant lie, well Eddie cant speak.
5/10

If you like the first expendables then you'll probably be a fan of the 2nd one.

It's very cliche and the dialogue attempts to be entirely made up of quotable one liners most of which fell flat for me. The pacing of the film is terrible. It starts at 100% and tries to maintain it through pretty much the entire film which is pretty much impossible. Ideally you should leave the audience wanting more and building to a crescendo but when you're blowing off peoples heads every 30 seconds from the start then you really have no where else to go.

I found most of the action pretty boring and repetitive. There's no set up or anticipation for any of it. It's just a bunch of quick edits of the good guys standing shooting or occasionally punching/kicking and then the bad guys falling down with average cgi blood and the occasional explosion with some catch phrase thrown in. But if that's your thing then you'll love this movie.

There are a few redeeming occasional good bits of action to laugh at as well as a great cameo by chuck norris. But yeah given the calibre of martial artists in this film there really isn't any fight scenes worth mentioning. Maybe I'm just spoiled because I recently watched Taken and The Raid again so the action in this film really didn't measure up for me.

I went and saw The Dark Knight Rises. The definite highlight was Ann Hathaway. Sexy legs, sexy strut, sexy tight leather outfit, sexy butt. Nothing else mattered lol.

The plan is to see ParaNorman tonight.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1RXm81AsNo[/ame]

And then probably hit a Disney/Pixar marathon because I'm just the coolest most mature person ever.