• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Savages
Pretty good, I expected a blood bath but only a snippet at the start.
Has Salma Hayek, John Travolta, the dude from Kick Ass and the dude from John Carter.
Blake Lively looks like trash.

Throughout the entire movie I was hoping Blake Lively would get a shotgun to the head, would have upped the rating from a 5 to a 7.

James Bond Skyfall

7/10. Special effects and stunt scenes were good but not great, biggest disappointment was the plot which was very thin and at times didn't make much sense. Well worth a look but no where near the best Bond movie.

James Bond Skyfall

7/10. Special effects and stunt scenes were good but not great, biggest disappointment was the plot which was very thin and at times didn't make much sense. Well worth a look but no where near the best Bond movie.

Neg.
10/10. Loved it.

New Star Trek trailer.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diP-o_JxysA]Star Trek Into Darkness - Official Teaser (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm more on harry1970's side than timeah's unfortunately but I envy you timeah for being able to love a film like that.

I'd probably agree with 7/10, maybe 6.5. It's better than the new bourne and the new taken but it's far from amazing. If it was a stand alone film I can imagine it's sequels would probably be a low box office or straight to dvd but on the fact it's a franchise alone I'm sure it'll make them money.

It's not a bad film but it's nothing amazing either. I'd pick it apart but I don't want to spoil things for others. Basically it's a no brainer action film. If that's all you go in expecting than you wont be disappointed but you probably wont be pleasantly surprised either unless expensive stunts and good cinematography are enough to satisfy you.

End of the Watch 8/10
The Watch 6/10
Savages 6/10
Pitch Perfect 6/10
Skyfall 7/10
Taken2 7/10
Thats My Boy 7/10
Ice Age4 7/10
Twilight 7/10
Argo 8/10

Not a huge Twilight fan but the battle scene was pretty cool at the end.

The Sessions 8/10

I cried like a little bish though. Based on a true story. Incredibly moving. Great performances from a terrific cast. Helen Hunt has quite a few full frontals too. Mucho busho :eek:

Good flick.

Brave 3.5/5

Low expectations going in but came out satisfied.

Skyfall 3/5

Pretty disappointed about this one. Only positive about it was Javier Bardem.

Warrior 4.5/5

Loved this movie.

Momento 2.5/5

Love Guy Pearce, hate this movie.

Last edited:
Dark Shadows 2.5/5 Johnny depp = 0 credibility these days

Ted, 3/5 it was funny just nit as funny as I thought it would be, Mila Cunis is smoking though

End of the Watch 8/10
The Watch 6/10
Savages 6/10
Pitch Perfect 6/10
Skyfall 7/10
Taken2 7/10
Thats My Boy 7/10
Ice Age4 7/10
Twilight 7/10
Argo 8/10

Not a huge Twilight fan but the battle scene was pretty cool at the end.

You need to hand in your man card for your rating of Twilight. Seriously :eek:

Aww the Twilight movies were pretty good actually! lol Don't hate! :p

Frank & Robot - somewhat amusing 6/10
Hope Springs - terrific! 9/10

Crumb, 1994, Documentary.

TL, DR: Anyone who likes quirky people, art and music should have a look.

A portrait of one of America's best known 'alternative' cartoonists, this documentary, like his art, delves into his personal history and psyche, leaving no stone unturned. He was an artist who wasn't afraid to draw anything - including graphic images of his sexual fantasies, which involved female domination over men, and rape. His illustrations also focus on his own upbringing, including cartoons showing how he thought he was misunderstood, and his own experiences at school with bullying.

It's also very interesting to look at his family and his two failed brothers, one of whom is clearly brilliant artistically but failed to do anything more than become a 40 year old recluse who lives at home with his mother. The movie shows that fine line between genius and insanity that's present in some people.

The movie's full of a lot of american 'black' music of the older kind - folk, jazz and blues, Crumb's own tastes - I'm not sure of the exact genre but it's very interesting if you like that sort of thing.

Anywho, full version is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_LW-xl2uCk

Good? really? maybe you should be permabanned :p

Only if you're 15 years old.

Grumpy old bastards lol

I was once a 15 year old girl you know ;)

I took my cousins daughter to all of them, they were good imo. And due to the billions of dollars they've generated, I suspect I'm not the only one who thinks so lol

Relax gents. They aint classics, they were fantasy fodder for the masses. And not a bad job for their genre :)