• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick Parma with veg
0a4bbff3.jpg

Eating vindaloo chicken for dinner tonight, surprisingly simple.
Whole onion
Whole tin of tomatoes
300g of chicken breast
Tablespoon of vindaloo paste
1 cup of rice (measured raw)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I ate a lot of chocolate in the past two days ....

chocolate ganache made with Valrhona Araguani and caramel syrup
and
an amazing lime and chilli dark chocolate

sure I ate healthy the rest of the time but OMG ... I haven't eaten that much chocolate in one day in ages....

not sure if I feel blissful or guilty or fat ... :p:p

Home made burger yum I even made it my self lol
fa434937.jpg

And jordie and I sitting at his table
5a559b67.jpg

Ok, first of all, that burger is nom nom nom worthy!!!! YUMMO!
Second of all, what a beautiful boy Jordie is!!! Thumbs up! Nawww
Third thing, Tregs, I adore you, but you don't fit at that table...just sayin! lol
Love the look on your face though as you ho into that burger! lololol That's all kinds of awesome :p

Bella now requires Mum and Amy for cookin, and Jordie for a daily thumbs up! :D

Home made burger yum I even made it my self lol
fa434937.jpg

And jordie and I sitting at his table
5a559b67.jpg

That's an awesome looking burger! Love the pic of you and Jordie....CUTE!!!! how come he's not scoffing a burger too??? Greedy guts!

My mum made her amazing gnocchi with chicken ragu` today. YES, I ate chicken one more time. I like it this way ... :D:D

Lol Bella he jordie likes it when we sit at his table And the burger was awsome whats even better is Amy is cooking bananna muffins :) yum yum yum

Chocchilli I didn't let jordie starve he ate before I did and he is helping Amy bake the muffins lol . Sounds like you have an awsome mum two chick ragu yum .

Will post muffins when their done

Yay! Well done Jordie, they look delicious! (And Amy, who is obviously awesome!) lol

Tregs, please eat one warm...slather on some butter....and say "This is for you Bella" - the proceed to demolish and destroy.

Many thanks!
lol

make that two!!!!

and drizzle some chocolate over my one!!

I just popped some cannoli protein muffins into the oven.
I have all my fingers and toes crossed that they turn out well cos the concept was amazing. I hope they aren't a total fail.
total fail is very possible :eek:

Im eating 500 calories over maintenance and im still never full. Maybe its just all in my head aka *going paranoid that im gonna go catabloic lol* just had 1 cup of rolled oats, 300 grams of lean mince. before that *3 hours before that* i had 200 grams white rice, 3 cans of tuna, 100g broccoli and 4 rice cakes.

Pure egg white (frozen)

PURE EGG WHITES! Finally found pure Egg white with 50% added protein. It is in the freezer section of Coles and Woolworth. It is called golden eggs from Cutting Edge. 1 cup is 35.5 grams of protein. I add it to my protein shake plus lecithin granules and makes for a better and more filling protein supplement.

Man Ive been lazily looking for something like that for a while...ill check the freeZer again this week for it!

Man Ive been lazily looking for something like that for a while...ill check the freeZer again this week for it!

PURE EGG WHITES! Finally found pure Egg white with 50% added protein. It is in the freezer section of Coles and Woolworth. It is called golden eggs from Cutting Edge. 1 cup is 35.5 grams of protein. I add it to my protein shake plus lecithin granules and makes for a better and more filling protein supplement.

They're kept in the section of the freezer with frozen pastry at Coles (Golden Egg) and a bottled version at Safeway with the frozen berries.

Good stuff. Use it in all my baking, omelettes etc. Very good and keeps in the fridge for about 5-6 days fine.

I seem to be having a bad run with holes in their bags. Use it quite a bit for cooking also and woke up one morning with a defrosted bag all over the work top and floor. I defrost in Tupperware now but a good few seem to have holes.

I seem to be having a bad run with holes in their bags. Use it quite a bit for cooking also and woke up one morning with a defrosted bag all over the work top and floor. I defrost in Tupperware now but a good few seem to have holes.

yep i always defrost in tupperware too, just in case. had the same problem a while back. had to clean out the fridge big time :mad::mad:

Don't defrost them at room temp. Put them in the fridge to defrost every time. I leave them overnight in the fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.