• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Workout Meal:

60 grams of kidney beans/chick peas and can of greenseas tuna (drained)
Protein Shake with BCAA's.

Probably going to have another shake before bed as well, feeling a bit sore these days.

And noobs, drinking too much water can have a negative effect as well. It's all about balance, too much water and your body is going to dilute the electrolytes etc it needs to get a good workout. The rough guideline is, if you drink 750ml of water in one go and need to pee 45 minutes later, your hydrated.

Gareer

Oli what BF are you, probably something around 12-14 yeah, SCREW YOU OLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to go eat my chicken breasts now... with some salad.

Yeah around that. Right now I'm eating shit food because I'm doing exams and it keeps me awake and energized more than an apple would.

Will clean up in the next two weeks too, I'm expecting withdrawals ><

Btw, I also had another can of mother, a can of lemonade and two slices of some unknown cake which had been sitting there all day at work.

I like your style! :D

Ty :D

Post Workout Meal:

60 grams of kidney beans/chick peas and can of greenseas tuna (drained)
Protein Shake with BCAA's.

Probably going to have another shake before bed as well, feeling a bit sore these days.

And noobs, drinking too much water can have a negative effect as well. It's all about balance, too much water and your body is going to dilute the electrolytes etc it needs to get a good workout. The rough guideline is, if you drink 750ml of water in one go and need to pee 45 minutes later, your hydrated.

Gareer

But remember we dont just drink for hydration...

Today:

Meal 1:
1 cup of oats - in water
1 scoop of peanut butter muscle milk
2 tablespoons of honey

Meal 2:
200-300g steak
green beans

Meal 3:
200-300g steak
green beans

Meal 4:
200-300g steak
green beans

I may skip meal 5 today because I feel like Pizza or nachos for dinner...if not I will prob have another meal of steak or a protein shake and then something chicken for dinner!

Oli what BF are you, probably something around 12-14 yeah, SCREW YOU OLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to go eat my chicken breasts now... with some salad.

:D

Cained a 4 egg omelet this morning with cheese, diced tomato, onion and ham.

:D

Cained a 4 egg omelet this morning with cheese, diced tomato, onion and ham.
Snap!

I had a 5 egg omelet with diced tomato, onion and rocket and a couple of pieces of rhye toast. Also had a WPC shake with my morning tabs.

Just go to "post reply" and just down the page slightly there should be a thing that says "manage attachments" just click on that and upload!

I couldn't help myself - I ended up training so had a protein shake in there aswell lol

Thanks Mate... Here's my dinner from last night...

Pasta salad, Steak, Fadi's tabouli and avacado

Attachments

• Dinner!.jpg
    Dinner!.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 59
Thanks Mate... Here's my dinner from last night...

Pasta salad, Steak, Fadi's tabouli and avacado
That looks great but the pasta salad spoiled it, all that creamy fat, a sweet potatoe or vegies would have done the trick or even plain rice.

Todays menu:

Breakfast:
RTD - again in a rush, when am I not.

Meal 2:
200g mince with beans

Meal 3:
200g mince with beans

Meal 4:
200g mince with beans

Meal 5:
200g mince with beans

- I will prob train aswell so protein shake or 2 in there aswell.

^^^^ I want some almonds now aswell Shrek lol

Status
Not open for further replies.