• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamsteak burgers from the bbq
tazanyru.jpg

6edane6a.jpg

got to use my slicer :)
2u9a8yhe.jpg

Looks amazing.

Congrats to Mrs Grippy for an excellent job and beautiful cake!!

Mrs made an awesome ice cream cake for the daughters 16th yesterday, spewin I didnt get a proper pic of it but suppose this one will do.
Double layered job, she made a cookies and cream base herself for the bottom half, top half was creamy choc with tiny tiny bits of mars bar inside and maltesers lining the top, fukin win.
cake.jpg

That is a cool creation. Smash it and munch it

thanks Grippmeister :)

:eek:Your chocolate creations are awesome Viv!!!
Can see your passion in your work!

Thanks kaz :)

I'm just grumpy that when we each get our box of stuff to take home, i ended up with some of the shoddy work by others.

Would have been nice to bring home some of my own perfect creations :mad:

ah well ... motivation to make new ones

That is a cool creation. Smash it and munch it

Wow...the stuff ive been eating this week has been awesome. No pics as i dont carry my phone when on holidays, ha.

So many quality steaks...
Assorted italian meals...
One crazy buffet at conrad jupiters...(i fasted all day for that one...then put away an estimated 3300 cals in one hour :eek: )

Just finished off another 400gm steak at ribs n rumps not 2 hrs ago too!

Noticed on the menu, that there is an eating challenge: 1kg rump plus a rack of ribs and chips...very seriously considering trying it tomorrow night. :p

Wow...the stuff ive been eating this week has been awesome. No pics as i dont carry my phone when on holidays, ha.

So many quality steaks...
Assorted italian meals...
One crazy buffet at conrad jupiters...(i fasted all day for that one...then put away an estimated 3300 cals in one hour :eek: )

Just finished off another 400gm steak at ribs n rumps not 2 hrs ago too!

Noticed on the menu, that there is an eating challenge: 1kg rump plus a rack of ribs and chips...very seriously considering trying it tomorrow night. :p

Take at least one token pic at some point, Timeah .. then you'll be legit.
Although I don't doubt for one second that you have been scoffing food like a pro :D

that eating challenge ... hmmm I'd like to see an eating face off between you and JZ ... now THAT would be a contest :D:eek:

Haha id be up that!! But the comp would be total volume :p
Not total volume consumed in 8 minutes :eek:

I asked the waitress if she had seen anyone complete it...she told me just one bloke. Of average build haha. She also heaps of big(fat) guys had tried but all she had seen had failed lol.
Apparently said average bloke also ate desert!

I should have taken a photo of the burger I just made & the shake I downed..

Shake:

1/2 punnet blueberries
Shaved coconut (the real deal, freshly cracked this morning!)
Vanilla WPI
150ml milk

+

Burger;

Tomato, onion, avocado, omega egg, lean angus patty, sauteed spinach, thomy mayo thinly spread, cheddar cheese plus I herbed it up with some oregano/pepper/sea salt

Don't usually have the two together, but had an appetite this arvo after a brief leg workout. Should have hit 100g of protein in that sitting easy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.