• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread has def kicked up a notch... I soooooo need to lift!!!!

Last night was Maccas...

2 big macs
1 cheese burger
small fries
small vanilla thick shake
2 diet cokes

Then ate some cinnamon oats and a bowl of sultana bran cause I was still hungary....
mydy9a6a.jpg

Definitely like that.

Went to Carolina Kitchen for lunch.. hole in the wall american resteraunt..

was pretty good

Cheeseburger
Chilli Fries
Dr Pepper

Key Lime Pie to take away!

Ribs and Wings looked amazing... want

It's Friday night "Who gives a fuck what I eat night"

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353054558.741411.jpg

Ice cream, cocoa, PB, 100 n 1000's, Golden Syrup, Peanut MnM's

baked pumpkin rice pudding with banana, berries & sf maple syrup
2012-11-16%252014.35.55.jpg

protein carrot cake 17P/20C/2F
2012-11-16%252022.04.28.jpg

& 27 weetbix, 1.5L of milk and half a container of SF maple syrup in 5mins :D
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-1AmUkMSN4]5 minute weetbix challenge - YouTube[/ame]

haha thanks man :)

ScreenHunter_83%2520Nov.%252016%252021.47.jpg

Cals, P/C/F fibre, potassium. Quality PWO feed!

GF is VERY competitive haha. I did use the spoon on the first one and then thought better of it.

Bloody good effort. I may have to give the weet bix challenge a go again. I did 30 when I was about 15 but never given it a real crack since then. Did eat 20 in a touch over a minute one time. I do it differently though, I crunch them up in a bowl first. Poor milk on and go to town. Also I eat Vita Brits instead, like them better than weetbix.

The hard decision is eating a couple thousand calories of weetbix when I could have pizza or fish and chips instead.

Bazza: I had the exact same thought. I was doing one of 2 eating comps, the weetbix one or the Domino's pizza & chinups one. Weetbix won this week but pizza/chins will be coming up soon :) And the only rules for this challenge was that you can't presoak em. I found that just a bit of moisture is needed and then easier to eat with the hands.

Bella: I don't even normally eat weetbix :p I think I'll just crunch em up and use em for another addition to my protein sludges.

Bazza: I had the exact same thought. I was doing one of 2 eating comps, the weetbix one or the Domino's pizza & chinups one. Weetbix won this week but pizza/chins will be coming up soon :) And the only rules for this challenge was that you can't presoak em. I found that just a bit of moisture is needed and then easier to eat with the hands.

Bella: I don't even normally eat weetbix :p I think I'll just crunch em up and use em for another addition to my protein sludges.

I don't Pre soak them. I Pre crunch them pour the milk on and eat straight away, if you let it go claggy you have no chance of eating it fast.

Today pizza is going to win out. Just about to cook up two breakfast pizzas.

aaah gotcha :) Pizza does taste a bit better than mass weetbix. Although, the maple flavoured milk at the end was delicious.

500g mince
75g 4 beans
400g canned italian tomatoes
GARLIC!
cucumber

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353104849661.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353104849661.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 37
I'm keeping with the bacon theme on this page by having a breakfast for dinner.. :D

jungman-albums-food-picture430-chicken-drumstick-116c-14p-baked-beans-246c-9-5p-scrambled-eggs-300c-21p-garlic-mushrooms-100c-5p-bacon-360c-36p-total-1122c-85-5p.jpg

I do this when I am on the run all day long and don't have a chance to eat enough macros during the day. well, this makes up for it!

Chicken Drumstick 116C 14P
Baked Beans 246C 9.5P
Scrambled eggs 300C 21P
Garlic Mushrooms 100C 5P
Bacon 360C 36P
Total: 1122C 85.5P

ZOMG

Grabbed some connoisseur ice cream yesterday... Think I'm in love...

Cookies and cream
2u7ase9y.jpg

qa4u2e5y.jpg

Then I ate dinner
500 gms Bulgogi chicken
Steamed veg
Grilled asparagus
bu6u8yru.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.