• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
photo-4_zps0726a876.jpg

mexican roo patty stacks
20130618_191020.jpg

choc/peanut proats with banana, oreos and cinnamon
20130617_143337.jpg

thai style beef stirfry
20130617_213746.jpg

pumpkin muffin with orange glaze, yoghurt and maple syrup
20130617_215613.jpg

Nope. I hardly ever get the patties. These were delicious with the taco seasoning and salsa!

But yeah, I mix up my protein sources a fair bit so don't really get sick of em.

Nope. I hardly ever get the patties. These were delicious with the taco seasoning and salsa!

But yeah, I mix up my protein sources a fair bit so don't really get sick of em.

You are better than me. I didn't eat roo all that often but the thought of eating roo sausages now makes me want to hurl.

Got a heap of beef sausages in the freezer now. Probably double the calories of roo but worth it. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.