• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look freaking amazing, how'd you do em?

Sorry mate, forgot to respond.

1. Buy em long cut, so they are big, thick fukkas.
2. Boil for 10mins max frist, but under boiling point, not bubbling like crazy.
3. Start BBQ, warm it up, lid down, 1/3 heat, I do it on charcoal, but gas works also.
4. Dry the water, paper towel will suck the water out.
5. Rub olive oil onto them and sprinkle with herbs.
6. Brush both sides with marinate, BBQ sauce, mixed with beer and red wine.
7. Put em on the grill, lid down, flip and brush marinate every 7-10 minutes, can take 1/2 hour to cook.

Trick is to do it slow, with lid closed, not burned, slice a piece off to see color inside, soft pink in the middle is perfect.
Hit the flames with beer if they flare up, but try to keep the beer away from the meat, brush marinate every time you open the lid.
And most important, gotta have a stubby in your hand throughout the whole process.

Sorry mate, forgot to respond.

1. Buy em long cut, so they are big, thick fukkas.
2. Boil for 10mins max frist, but under boiling point, not bubbling like crazy.
3. Start BBQ, warm it up, lid down, 1/3 heat, I do it on charcoal, but gas works also.
4. Dry the water, paper towel will suck the water out.
5. Rub olive oil onto them and sprinkle with herbs.
6. Brush both sides with marinate, BBQ sauce, mixed with beer and red wine.
7. Put em on the grill, lid down, flip and brush marinate every 7-10 minutes, can take 1/2 hour to cook.

Trick is to do it slow, with lid closed, not burned, slice a piece off to see color inside, soft pink in the middle is perfect.
Hit the flames with beer if they flare up, but try to keep the beer away from the meat, brush marinate every time you open the lid.
And most important, gotta have a stubby in your hand throughout the whole process.

Cheers bud, might give em a cracker on the weber

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Used to eat alot of Roo mince but just always got a cat/dog food feel about it and smelt like shit - I can do the kanga bangers/steaks etc - not the mince though anymore....Kangaroo really isnt that cheap anymore anyway...

Used to eat alot of Roo mince but just always got a cat/dog food feel about it and smelt like shit - I can do the kanga bangers/steaks etc - not the mince though anymore....Kangaroo really isnt that cheap anymore anyway...

Yeah I like the steaks but got sick of the rest after a while and at my supermarket it's more expensive than beef. Lol. What's the point.

Yeah I like the steaks but got sick of the rest after a while and at my supermarket it's more expensive than beef. Lol. What's the point.

True - I used to eat it in my teens because it was cheap back then and of course I was on a very tight budget - now its better for me just to buy lean mince, rump steak, chicken or even lamb steaks...

Wow some of you guys make some fancy looking meals, here is my fancy breakfast
bumyhumu.jpg

4 eggs 1 slice of cheese and a milo,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesecake for breakfast

Pork butterfly chop marinated in dijon mustard, rosemary and habanero sauce, with yellow beans and cos lettuce salad for lunch

caffeine loading for today's 1RM testing as well LOL #livingwithhayfever

So far NOM NOM NOM

I did it, I ordered and ate a chicken salad. Fuck I hope I don't have to do that again any time soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.