• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it appears I have recovered from meatloaf-gate :D

This pizza dough recipe works the best to get crunchy base with fluffy insides.. and I have tried plenty: http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/homemade-pizza-crust-recipe/

Something about the way Sally explains it, the sexc milfo. :eek:

I'm fanging for some cheesecake so I'll make that later after work.

Oh I love her site. Sally is pretty cool. Or hot, depending on your persuasion :D

Yup cheesecake. I'm also thinking mandarin brulee tart this weekend. Yeeeeessssss

do you have one of those mixing bowls with a hook [MENTION=10084]Jungnaut[/MENTION] ; ?

cool, that looks awesome and ive been craving pizza for weeks [MENTION=10084]Jungnaut[/MENTION] ; cheers

17b7c0d52a252b39908f01889b70ec4e.jpg

Quadzilla quad patty burger

Post workout lunch of fresh fettuccine with my chicken sugo ... best thing EVER. sorry, no pics, was starving when I got home from training lol

but I have this for later!
Awesome cronut with peanut butter custard, honey popcorn and salted caramel and caramel dust. SERIOUSLY amazing.
For the Melbourne North peeps, you can get them at Cavallini Bakery in Clifton Hill.
it's a GAINZ DAY
11391387_997008083657253_1453353339922656336_n.jpg

u love them turkey breasts. whats the white vege?

ha it's what I make when I have no clue what to make :)

too easy. like opening a can of tuna.

:D

yellow beans. I was too lazy to dress with EVOO and parsley (because they're awesome that way).

Got home and cbf. Just cold and tired!

ps Lovely omelette!!!

For [MENTION=10084]Jungnaut[/MENTION];

mandarin chocolate cake with mandarin glaze (sugar free and low carb). I'm posting the recipe tonight :)
so moist. cannot believe the oven didn't go nuts. seems my tinkering is keeping it going. that and the threat of duct tape and WD-40 :D

oh wait - I had peanut protein pancakes for brekkie with blueberries and lentils with chicken sugo, egg, and veg for lunch (too hungry post training, no pics).
11402260_10152723875995904_6769270593733674054_o.jpg

have been smashing atleast 5 mandarins a day
so cheap and so good this time of year

For @Jungnaut;

mandarin chocolate cake with mandarin glaze (sugar free and low carb). I'm posting the recipe tonight :)
so moist. cannot believe the oven didn't go nuts. seems my tinkering is keeping it going. that and the threat of duct tape and WD-40 :D

You know as soon as you post that recipe., I'll be all over it and making a ripoff version.. I'll have to get some mandarins first so I don't bastardise it too much :D

I'm glad your oven held it together and didn't have a hissy fit lol

You know as soon as you post that recipe., I'll be all over it and making a ripoff version.. I'll have to get some mandarins first so I don't bastardise it too much :D

I'm glad your oven held it together and didn't have a hissy fit lol

I'm now threatening the oven with WD 40 and duct tape. Seems to be keeping it in line for the time being LOL

This cake is so good i'm making a call and saying I'm a genius :D

Don't mess with the recipe too much. it's spot on as is. recipe is up now http://bit.ly/1Gl5qMc

Status
Not open for further replies.