• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is coke zero thats not a binge... a binge is a large meatlovers pizza I had last night washed down with some juice and then a can of fanta.

It is coke zero thats not a binge... a binge is a large meatlovers pizza I had last night washed down with some juice and then a can of fanta.
You can eat that much? :confused:

Mate, my binge days involve a big tub of full fat yoghurt with berries for dessert. Can't remember the last time I had a pizza...

Cheers,
Mike

Sorry Mike I made a mistake, I forgot to add the chips I stole from my wifes food. :D

Mike a large pizza is simple, in fact I am ashamed to say that I have lost my eating touch. When I was 14 I was downing two large pizzas and many deserts, went back for 7ths at school camp then had 4 servings of desert. I was a skinny 6 footer back then at about 65kg lots of growing to do and played lots of sport. As you can see I have really calmed down these days.

I could do the 25 mars bars today Joel, its tempting to try it out, problem is I can not work out and it would then not be post workout :eek: Also the fact it will cost about 50+ bucks is too daunting.

I had a bit of a binge tonight which was stupid of me seeing as I haven't finished my workouts for the week, still gotta do one tomorrow. Had a few chocolate bars and half a packet of chips :(

I had a bit of a binge tonight which was stupid of me seeing as I haven't finished my workouts for the week, still gotta do one tomorrow. Had a few chocolate bars and half a packet of chips :(

I came so close last night to having a pack of shapes lol

Stay strong bro! - just think of the end result!

breakfast:

bowl of muesli w/ 1 cup milk
2 scrambled eggs w/ ham & fetta
shake (banana, coconut milk, wheatgerm, berries, skim milk)

total cals: 1300

He is my eating plan can u tell me if it is ok . it is to put on weigth but at a slower pace as i seem to store around my midsection.
Breakfast. 2 pieces of wholemeal bread n a egg
Smoko. 75g of rice 200g of bacon
Lunch. 75g rice 200g of chicken
Before gym 4 sao's with vegimite
Dinner. 250/300g steak potato and pea / beans n so on
I have a protien 30g shake at 9am n 4pm and 10g of creatine after my workout

He is my eating plan can u tell me if it is ok . it is to put on weigth but at a slower pace as i seem to store around my midsection.
Breakfast. 2 pieces of wholemeal bread n a egg
Smoko. 75g of rice 200g of bacon
Lunch. 75g rice 200g of chicken
Before gym 4 sao's with vegimite
Dinner. 250/300g steak potato and pea / beans n so on
I have a protien 30g shake at 9am n 4pm and 10g of creatine after my workout
Horrible......
:eek::eek::eek:

Lol . Well what would u have for a diet ?. Im 78kg now n would like to get to 82 to 85 with 10 to 14% bf. I can have 5 meals a day n train 5 days at the gym.
Thanks

Well for starters have 6-8 eggs for 1st meal.

200gms bacon?? Have chicken or steak instead.

Forget Sao's, have a meat and potato/ rice instead.
Also have lots more vegetables and nuts.

Forgot to buy my frozen vegies over the weekend = fail.

Meal1 - 4 eggs scrambled + glucosamine and multi vit
Meal2 - 2 scoops wpi in water + 15 almonds
Meal3 - 200g mince meat with eggs mixed in it (lol)
Meal4 - 200g chicken breast - no vegies :(
Meal5 - 185g tuna in oil
Meal6 - 100g mince + 100g vegies
Meal7 - 100g mince + 100g vegies
Training - BCAA, Glutamine, Leucine, Ascorbic acid, waxy maise
After training - 5g creatine in 150ml apple juice
Meal8 - 200g cottage cheese + 15 almonds

Better make all 5 sets of bench tonight from eating all this crap :D

Forgot to buy my frozen vegies over the weekend = fail.

Meal1 - 4 eggs scrambled + glucosamine and multi vit
Meal2 - 2 scoops wpi in water + 15 almonds
Meal3 - 200g mince meat with eggs mixed in it (lol)
Meal4 - 200g chicken breast - no vegies :(
Meal5 - 185g tuna in oil
Meal6 - 100g mince + 100g vegies
Meal7 - 100g mince + 100g vegies
Training - BCAA, Glutamine, Leucine, Ascorbic acid, waxy maise
After training - 5g creatine in 150ml apple juice
Meal8 - 200g cottage cheese + 15 almonds

Better make all 5 sets of bench tonight from eating all this crap :D

I wouldn't be able to bench the bar with that little carbs...

Breakfast

bowl of oats with milk

Lunch

quater of a red cabbage raw and a continental cucumber raw (I might have to start checking out the adelaide market when i get the chance)

Just had a homemade salad of chicken breast, baby spinach, rocket, avocado, dried cranberries, pepitos with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Ate 2 kiwi fruit as well
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.