• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Sorry if you have already posted it, but can you put up what you eat on a daily basis. Preferably with a breakdown of cals/protien/carbs/fat.

Are you having your shakes with milk ?

I'm by no means any nutritional expert but I have something like the following which contains plenty of cals in shake form.

650ml milk, 3 large eggs, 1 scoop WPC
Calories: 757
Fat: 32.6g (Saturated 20.2)
Protein: 65.1g
Carbohydrate: 35.3g

650ml milk, 3 large eggs, 1 scoop WPC, 40g Oats
Calories: 909
Fat: 36.1g (Saturated 20.9)
Protein: 70.2g
Carbohydrate: 58g

PS. You think your stuggling. I'm an ectomorph and weigh 87.5KG. Try consuming that much food. haha

Thanks for that. Do you know where I can buy powdered oats? Expensive?

A typical day for me (minimum I eat)...

8am: Up&Go (rushing out the door)

9am: Decaf latte

10am: 300g brown rice + 100g tuna + carrot + yogurt + multivitamin

12pm: Half chicken + rice + banana/apple

3pm: Baked beans + piece of fruit

6pm: 15g WPC shake with low fat milk (parents don't buy full cream). Sometimes with milo.

9pm (post workout): 30g WPC shake with no-fat milk

9.30pm
: Typically meat/veg with a carb (potato, rice, pasta). Always something low GI because my brother is diabetic.

Sometimes a glass of milk, yogurt, fruit, or icecream after (need something sweet lol)

midnight: Glass of milk or yogurt

Just purchased some "Internation Protein - Extreme Mass" off eBay so should start on that in a week or so.

Everything you have written there, double it, and see what happens.

I eat more than that and i am cutting.

Your breakfast is shit. You need to eat food for breakfast and should be your biggest meal. If you are in a rush, wake up 10mins earlier and make yourself some bacon and eggs.

I would do this before going to mass shakes. You will find you are wasting your money with them. Spend the money on Full Cream milk instead. $115 gets you a lot of milk.

Drink a glass of full cream milk with every meal.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I can't bring milk to work but I will definitely buy some for home. Will smash it morning, night and weekends :)

I will use the mass gainer shakes at work to supplement full cream milk lol

I can't bring milk to work but I will definitely buy some for home. Will smash it morning, night and weekends :)

I will use the mass gainer shakes at work to supplement full cream milk lol

I used to just make a huge shake in the morning with:

protein powder 2-3 scoops
peanut butter
fruit
tablespoon oil
oats
yogurt
500-600ml full cream milk

and blend - takes about 5 mins and u can chuck in whatever!

Then at night id drink 1L of full cream milk before bed...again you could make this into another huge shake with different stuff in it....I just used to drink 1L cartons before bed lol

I used to do protein smoothies in the morning.. I guess I got lazy. Will purchase some oats and get back on it!

Time for a supermarket run tonight :)

I used to do protein smoothies in the morning.. I guess I got lazy. Will purchase some oats and get back on it!

Time for a supermarket run tonight :)

Its always best to eat like the guys said above BUT if u really dont have time then at least make a big shake and something calorie dense - up n goes are shit really....

I used to struggle with time in the mornings with going to the gym etc etc - if u can make time tho try and sit down and have a meal.

Breakfast - got up late as normal! - havnt been able to get out of bed the last week lol.

2 scoop myofusion
1 tablespoon of olive oil

dceca7a5-84a7-3d5e.jpg

Steak and cheese toasted sandwich

Currently eating lunch"

300grams of Chili and Pepper crusted beef
2 eggs
mushroom
2 rashers of short cut bacon.

Stacked it up with the eggs on top and then burst the yolks over the whole thing.

O....M....F....G

So good!

Currently eating lunch"

300grams of Chili and Pepper crusted beef
2 eggs
mushroom
2 rashers of short cut bacon.

Stacked it up with the eggs on top and then burst the yolks over the whole thing.

O....M....F....G

So good!

Thats sounds sooooo good Jim. I want some. Gotta love runny egg yolk on.....anything, anything at all. Yep, I'm hangin for one of my missus home made burgers with the lot this week. (insert Homer drool sound here)

200g of salmon with handful of almonds! ......over dieting this week lol...need pizza and cookies.

Looking forward to my steak n veg for dinner!!!!

Edit: 2000 posts booo yaaa lol

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Do you know where I can buy powdered oats? Expensive?

A typical day for me (minimum I eat)...

8am: Up&Go (rushing out the door)

9am: Decaf latte

10am: 300g brown rice + 100g tuna + carrot + yogurt + multivitamin

12pm: Half chicken + rice + banana/apple

3pm: Baked beans + piece of fruit

6pm: 15g WPC shake with low fat milk (parents don't buy full cream). Sometimes with milo.

9pm (post workout): 30g WPC shake with no-fat milk

9.30pm: Typically meat/veg with a carb (potato, rice, pasta). Always something low GI because my brother is diabetic.

Sometimes a glass of milk, yogurt, fruit, or icecream after (need something sweet lol)

midnight: Glass of milk or yogurt

Just purchased some "Internation Protein - Extreme Mass" off eBay so should start on that in a week or so.

You are eating around 2300 cals excluding dinner. You need to eat more!

Status
Not open for further replies.