• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
200g Chicken Breast
100g Broccoli
100g Carrots
100g Snow Peas

devour

Does anyone know the caloric breakdown of chicken breast? Preferably cooked!

Thanks mate. Think I estimated around 350, so close enough, just saw some online calculations that were about 250 cals which seemed low.

Originally Posted by Skalatharx
2 sausage rolls a choc muffin and 1L choc milk. Now I need a kip lol

Oh man bring on Saturdays Dinner!

Im gonna demolish a pizza :D

Same...maybe lol see if I can stand to stay on the diet over the weekend lol

Polished some of them off last night after dinner lol, I d better get back on track with my diet or im going to balloon out lol

lolol shit son u better!

Just had 3 bits of toast, 3 eggs/bacon/cheese and 1 1/2 scoop myofusion....mmmmm so good!

Its so good lol....put the bacon n eggs on top with some tom sauce mmmmmm

fuuuuuu_RE_Comics_Gifs_Verticals_Etc-s498x387-93636-580.jpg

I can't beat bacon eggs, but I had the same sort of thing from Maccas this morning lol. Had to unbelt the old pants to fit it in lol. Diet on monday :D

My workmate just said I'm wasting my time eating tuna and brown rice. Apparently they're only good for cutting? Can someone explain why he's right or wrong?

In other news.. Mass gainer acquired. Full cream milk acquired. Let the bulking begin.

My workmate just said I'm wasting my time eating tuna and brown rice. Apparently they're only good for cutting? Can someone explain why he's right or wrong?

In other news.. Mass gainer acquired. Full cream milk acquired. Let the bulking begin.

Id be eating steak and rice fo sho or pasta

The same foods can be used for bulking and cutting. Its the quantitties that I would be changing. Obviously this is only to an extent.
example:
fuckload of chicken and vegies to gain
smaller serve of chicken and vegies to loose.

Obviously this would be more ideal if you added potatoes to gaining but you get the point :)

But aslong as you get in the right amount of P/F/C daily that is all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.