• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running out of food, so just eating anything I can find..

10.30am:
Big Eat Ravioli Bolognaise (15g protein), Japanese style tuna (15g protein), Yogurt (8g protein), carrot, multivitamin.

Salmon/almonds.

Going out for steak tonight...mmmm 800g new york with mushroom sauce....cant wait.

Running out of food, so just eating anything I can find..

10.30am:
Big Eat Ravioli Bolognaise (15g protein), Japanese style tuna (15g protein), Yogurt (8g protein), carrot, multivitamin.

Go to woolworths and buy a roast chicken. Eat teh whole thing.

I cut up some steak into strips and fried it with 150g of mixed veg before letting it simmer in some Leggos Pasta Sauce.

How bad do you think Pasta Sauce is? Im guessing it would be full of salt. I only used about 100g of sauce. Should be alright yeah?

Last night had a 800g new york with mushroom sauce and salad....ahhhh sooo good.

Just had shit loads of almonds...forgot my salmon!!

Just smashed a 3 egg omelet with onion, tomato, bacon, mushroom and cheese with a little basil. Omfg sooo good!

when i try to make an omlette it turns into scrambled eggs :(

Dont move it around then lol ....just leave it in the pan till its nearly cooked - dont try and flip it and then chuck it under the grill to finish off.

I had a 3 egg omlette with about 1/2 a kg of veggies last night for dinner lol....had more veggie than omlette in it lol.

Just then 2 scoops myofusion, then some almonds at 10 yeaaaa buddddddy. :cool:

250g chicken, 250g frozen veggie mix soup.

Cooked chicken with portuguese chicken spice and a bit of coconut oil.

Used regular chicken stock for soup flavouring. Tasty as!

Good for those who are bored with chicken and veggies and great for cold Winter nights!

Dont move it around then lol ....just leave it in the pan till its nearly cooked - dont try and flip it and then chuck it under the grill to finish off.

I had a 3 egg omlette with about 1/2 a kg of veggies last night for dinner lol....had more veggie than omlette in it lol.

Just then 2 scoops myofusion, then some almonds at 10 yeaaaa buddddddy. :cool:

so i don't flip it?

joel the masterchef

so i don't flip it?

joel the masterchef

Nah mate never flip - cook till about 70-80% then chuck in oven for a few mins and will come out nice and fluffy and should just come right out of the pan if your using a non stick pan.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.