• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuna in sunflower oil with chili, lime and ginger. SO GOOD. Followed up with some full cream yogurt and veg.
All up about 35g of protein.

Not currently, but recently-ish..

Big thick piece of porterhouse, butterflied up the middle.. Sprinkling of fetta, bit of tomato, mushroom and onion fried up briefly, finished off with runny yolk egg.. So freakin' good! <3

16fbb9cb.jpg

Edit - should have cleaned up the plate first.. Masterchef fail!

Last edited:
Hotel dinner tonight:

1 Supreme Pizza
1 VB
1 Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream

Haven't tried that ice cream before.....goddam it was good.

Microwave steak :confused:

Its a new thing they have a woolies, new york cut, porter house etc with veggies or like creamy potatos....I just ate the steak and left the potatos and made a salad...its just pre-cooked...honestly tasted really good.

Yea mate they taste pretty good - think woolies had like 2 for $18 bucks or something - if u ate the veggies and stuff would make a decent meal!

Just had a salmon salad with a handful of almond and cashews

Today's lunch - leftover lasagne (got a bit thrown around in my bag...), chicken, salad (ran out of feta :( ) and an apple... Doesn't look like much, might have to start storing food at my desk!

lunch.jpg

You guessed it - salmon salad and almonds.

Had maccas last night - ahhhhhhh!!! only a wrap tho...was out with mates nothing open! needed to eat...ah well....

6oz round steak, grilled.
1.5 cups white rice, steamed.
green salad with cucumber and bean sprouts.
1 large apple
Salt, pepper and tabasco to season.

eggplant cooked with a bit of coconut oil in pan
300g mixed frozen veggies
2eggs, 2 egg whites, bit of skim milk
200g tuna in oil (drained)
peri peri, moroccan seasoning, mixed herbs.

WIN :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edit: I should have taken a photo at horizontal level. That is a serious pile of food right there :p

Had a terrible weekend of eating and drinking lol.

This week going to up cardio abit coz i wont be able to train for a few days due to getting a new tattoo...

Handful of almonds! yeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.