• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MASSIVE Chicken, veggies and japanese curry
photoltn.jpg

400g chicken, 250g veg
Did you make that?

yeah mate :) Just use S&B Golden Curry which you can get from coles/woolies asian section. Delish. And no need for mass rice like you get when you go to Japanese "takeaway" type places.

bbq chicken, mass salad
casein shake
Greek meatza and sweet potato
Protein icecream

(man, when I write that out that looks like some seriously tasty nutritous stuff :p)

Got insane nausea the last few days. I think I'm seriously about to vomit now. Can't handle all this food, yet I'm barely eating enough. Help?

8am:
Mass Gainer (1/2 dose) with skim milk

9am:
Decaf latte

10am:
Tuna + Brown Rice + Yogurt + Multivitamin + Carrot

12pm:
2x prawn sushi, 1x salmon sushi
Apple

3pm:
Tuna + Brown Rice + Carrot

6pm:
Mass Gainer (1/2 dose) with skim milk

1/4 bbq chicken and mass salad
casein shake
greek meatza with sweet potato
cottage cheese/nat pb/whey pudding

Breakfast - 4 slices of organic sourdough bread made with rye and bran flour, 50g turkey slices and 2 whole eggs
Lunch - 150g wholewheat Noodles + 200g chicken with hot peri peri sauce
Post Workout - BSC Recovery shake
Afternoon - 180g steamed fish + Spinach + kale mix salad with carrot and tomato + Thai red curry sauce
Dinner - Mexican Beef Fajitas - 2 wholemeal wraps, 150g beef, lettuce, carrot, tomato, cheese, salsa and sour cream (everything low fat)
Dessert - 150g low fat cottage cheese + 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter

This is a weekend day for me so i relax a little bit and eat more bread and things like that instead of oats and rice. I also eat a couple more meals during the week because im a bricklayer and burn alot of calories in the day.

I also eat a couple more meals during the week because im a bricklayer and burn alot of calories in the day.

tell me about it, im a floor sander and was eating about 2000 cals a day to try and drop some fat then decided to bulk, bumped it up to 3000+ cals 3 weeks ago and my weight hasnt changed!

yea i went from eating around 1600 cals a day while being a bricklayer and doing 6 nights a week boxing which is why im 187cm and only 58kg i guess. But about 2 months back i got a personal trainer to help me with my nutrition and training so now i am eating around 3200 - 3600 cals a day still doing the same job and pumping the weights now 6 times a week i have cut out all cardio except i walk 15 mins to and from the gym and i still havent put on any weight. Im getting a bit worried about no weight gains but i have had some strength gains which is good. Im thinking of adding in some more fats to my diet to help me boost my testosterone because i think i pretty much stuffed it when i lost all my weight.

Had the day off and just relaxed all day and ate like a friggin horse

meal 1. 300 grams of white patatoe, 1 can of tuna , 1 cup of full cream milk

meal 2. Can of baked beans, 2 cans of tuna, cup of milk

meal 3. 300 grams of sweet patatoe, 150 grams of chicken breast, handful of macadamea nuts, cup of milk

meal 4. 300 grams of sweet patatoe, 2 cans of tuna, cup of milk, handful of mac nuts

meal 5. 200 grams of sweet patatoe, 100 grams of chicken breast

thats up to now as i type this now im about to eat probly 300 grams of cottage cheese and a cup of milk for my last meal. fuck me as much as i eat i can never really seem to get really full.

oats/whey/pb
carrots & casein shake
300g chicken/250g veggies japanese curry
protein cheesecake (lemon/vanilla/cinnamon)

Had 2 pizzas on the weekend, and some ice cream - def feeling nice and full today lol...weight hasnt really changed tho.

Stepping it up this week - cutting all the little extras I have with my meals like salad dressings, sauces etc just going everything plain see if that makes any diff.

Just had Bioflex shake 1st meal, 200g tuna with handful of almons for 2nd.

I had 5 pizzas Saturday night.....well, between 7 of us at least lol. My eating has been sub-par lately....I have to extract the digit in that regard. More salmon should do the trick....mmm....salmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.