• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a pizza friday as well. Fit well into macros :) Gluten free savanna from pizza capers is pretty damn good.

image0024i.jpg

10kg of Turks Chicken.

image0023s.jpg

Liquid Egg Whites

image0001q.jpg

Tuna and more tuna

Panfriend chicken with medeteranian seasoning (400g apprx)
750ml Iced coffee.

Not my best meal haha.

Last edited:
200g salmon - back on the old salmon ahhhhhhh

handful of almonds.

Been hungry as hell this week like last night I had a 700g steak + huge salad and still hungry as hell...could of eaten twice/three times that.

Appetite suppressant?????

Never ever ever thought I would need one because I have always been able to control myself - but for some reason this week its terrible...trying to work out what Iam doing diff....i havnt added any cardio, I havnt really changed my weight training...only thing I can think of is that last week I did have a few more cheat meals than normal so metabolism might of speeded up abit....only thing I can think of that I have done different.

i have been eating curries with rice, pastas and stir fries - aiming for about 700 cal with lunch. Now i am out of ideas and ready to try something new, any ideas, something that will taste good and get me about 700 cals and high in protein?

Status
Not open for further replies.