• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pic? that's will power right there!

frozen yoghurt/choc casein mix topped with rasberry swirl icecream
2012%2B-%2B1

Baking some Flaxseed Bread today, second time making it.
Ingredients
2 Cups Flax Meal (Available at Woolies health food section, brand is Golden)
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
2 Teaspoons Stevia
5 Eggs
1/2 Cup Water
1/3 Cup Olive Oil

How to make it:
To start with put the flax meal, baking powder and stevia into a large mixing bowl and combine well. Then in a separate bowl, beat the eggs with a with a whisk or egg beater. Add the water and oil to the eggs and give them a quick mix before adding it to the dry ingredients.

Give it all a quick mix together just with the whisk or a wooden spoon. It will go thick pretty quickly so just get it all combined nicely and then pour it into a lined pan. A square or rectangle pan about 25cm or 10 inches will be perfect. You will need to flatten the mix out to the edges with your hand or a spoon but in a pan this size it should be about 2cm thick all around.

Bake for 20 minutes @ 190 degrees, fan forced. The mix should be ‘browning’ on top, risen a little and spring back up when touched.

Just like any bread, this tastes better freshly baked! From this recipe I get 8 slices.

Its a heavy bread so you wwon't eat alot, I spread Almond or Avocado butter on top. Peanut butter is another good option.

Last edited:
I'm going to put it out there that maccas don't sell mcflurry's anymore. They sell ice cream with flavouring on top. Since they got rid of the machines that mixed it all through properly.

I'm going to put it out there that maccas don't sell mcflurry's anymore. They sell ice cream with flavouring on top. Since they got rid of the machines that mixed it all through properly.

Lol, too right.
Very smart how they introduced new flavours that require less time to make and phased out the old ones.

Breakfast today:

200ml Eggwhite
1 avacado whole ( mashed with some salt)
200g of soughr dougb bread

Lunch (work)

250 gram beef mince pasta sause style, browned then cooked with garlic and half a can of diced tomato

Lightly sauted mushroom and carrot on the side

:)

Last edited:
Breakfast today:

200ml Eggwhite
1 avacado whole ( mashed with some salt)
200g of soughr dougb bread

Lunch (work)

250 gram beef mince pasta sause style, browned then cooked with garlic and half a can of diced tomato

Lightly sauted mushroom and carrot on the side

:)

This was washed down with 1L of Anele Milk, My new fav finding. Milk lovers out their, this low fat milk is so creamy its a spin out, Need to be in the mood for it though becasue its seriously like drinking cream.

500cal left for dinner, 117P and 12F, Carbs are used up for the day :(

Post dinner...lol..... oats/honey/peanut butter/choc protein powder - mixed together + blueberries...to good

chicken, veggies & egg with katsudon sauce
2012%2B-%2B1

ham & salad sanga with baconnaise!
2012%2B-%2B1

Banana/choc B&B pudding with raspberry swirl ice cream
2012%2B-%2B1

slow cooked Thai Chicken & veggies
2012%2B-%2B1

Ham salad with baconnaise & iced mocha (shazriki spec) 465 cals 54P/26C/15F
2012%2B-%2B1

Spinach & ham quiche with salad & baconnaise
2012%2B-%2B1

choc casein ffgy with mighty maple pb
2012%2B-%2B1

Yesterday my diet was 10/10...

Breakfast: Macas

Lunch: ice cream

dinner: whole large pizza

post dinner: handful peanut m&ms

Night before about 20 drinks lol

lol back to it today...

Breakfast: cottege cheese/greek yogurt/bluebiess/almonds/goji berries/choc sauce - mixed together.

Post workout: fruit/protein smoothie

Mid arvo: almonds/blueberries

Dinner: steak/sweet potato/veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.