• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mocha proats with PB&CO DCD & fundraiser home made mocha chocolates (they're tastier when they're for charity :p)
12+-+1

peanut/pistachio sludge with coco pops chex
12+-+1

after freezing with banana & pb
12+-+1

Post Workout Meal/Lunch/Break-Fast after 19 hour Fast

Beef Stroganoff
200g steamed vege
2 eggs
260g Banana
50g Almonds
50g WPC with Cacao
10g Fish Oil

1453 Cals / 130g P, 73g F, 65g C / 19g Fibre

2 scotch grilled on BBQ
1 corn grilled on BBQ
1 carrot raw
Taste : meat 9/10 very tender love it
Corn 7/10 I burnt it a tad bit still very juice
Carrot well it taste like raw carrot yum
I think I'll be having the same for tea but with a few more veg

2d0717d1.jpg

2 scotch grilled on BBQ
1 corn grilled on BBQ
1 carrot raw
Taste : meat 9/10 very tender love it
Corn 7/10 I burnt it a tad bit still very juice
Carrot well it taste like raw carrot yum
I think I'll be having the same for tea but with a few more veg

2d0717d1.jpg

yummo! Steaaaakkkkkkkk :eek:
mmmm

Get some greens in there for dinner Tregs! lol

in a show of solidarity with @Tregs ... and shock horror, no gourmet cooking ...

Post workout meal:
sweet potato with cinnamon and Alaskan salmon (who am I kidding, it's JOhn West alaskan salmon) with chilli jam (not hot enough).

:)
2909d1335518392-chocchillimango-training-log-salmond-sweet-potato.jpg

choc/cinnamon proats with PB&CO CRS, sultanas & wasabi kit kat
12+-+1

banana/pb protein pancakes topped with banana & sf maple syrup & a cinnamon roll pop tart
12+-+1

money shot
12+-+1

dark choc/pb oats
12+-+1

Last edited:
that looks like about 50g of sweet potato. Delicious looking though :p

lol it was consderably more than that...this is what was left in the plate after I'd been eating for a bit..plus seconds.
oh sheesh....no, not justifying!!
cat_surrenders-14065.jpg

dessert: amazing almond maple cream with yoghurt, chocolate and morello cherries. and choc chip cookie dough as I made choc chip protein bombs tonight... :D

PS I think we own some of the same plates but I clearly need to take close up pics LOL

Nothing like Jpowahz protein pancakes but they tasted bloody awesome, they came out alright for my first try.
60g Oats
100g FF CC
100ml of egg whites
100ml of skim milk
200g pumpkin
Queens SF maple syrup
28042012070.jpg

Hmmm last night I did half a tub of Ice-Cream first (yes my gay soy frozen dessert) covered with caramel Ice-Magic, then followed that by 1kg of diet beef mince, 600g veggies (zucchini, carrot, pumpkin, baby corn, green beans, and pineapple) and washed down with 170g protein powder. Was in food coma.....

CCM: haha fair enough :)

boxing23: good effort. Keep the temp on medium. I cook it for about 5mins on the first side and then normally only a minute or 2 on the other side. SOLID amount of maple syrup! BTW cinnamon/nutmeg go great with the pumpkin version. Oh yeah, and if you don't have a good non stick fry pan then you are doomed to failure!

Hmmm last night I did half a tub of Ice-Cream first (yes my gay soy frozen dessert) covered with caramel Ice-Magic, then followed that by 1kg of diet beef mince, 600g veggies (zucchini, carrot, pumpkin, baby corn, green beans, and pineapple) and washed down with 170g protein powder. Was in food coma.....

i'm impressed that you went for dessert first! Although I'm not sure No Good classifies LOL ... you know studies have shown that soy leads directly to food comas *ducks* :p

that's one mamma of an omelette JZ!!!

modest eats here but check out da fish :D
baby barramundi with Columbus chilli and silverbeet from the garden (I love the stalks :p)
2932d1335688988-chocchillimango-training-log-baby-barramundi-silverbeet_wm.jpg

Sweet potato+coconut oil+cinnamon, kale chips (most eaten from pack), montasio cheese
2931d1335688961-chocchillimango-training-log-sweet-potato-kale-cheese.jpg

casein pudding with greek yoghurt, raspberries and chocolate chips
2934d1335693694-chocchillimango-training-log-casein-pudding-raspberry-choc.jpg

A few snacks for the coming week...

Homemade Kangaroo Patties w/ Garlic and Moroccan Seasoning, Potato and Sweet Potato Mash, and a wee bit of gravy.

Gotta love the nutritional value of some Skippy :)

d23851e5-3bc5-8b47.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.