• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The American brands are $3 for a pint size bottle, the imports are about $6 the Fosters is bloody $9!!!!

oh shit i forgot you were over there mate......where are you now? Waaaaaaaaasssappppennnnning? Fill me in (that's what she said).

Mmmmm

9587912e-c39c-2e89.jpg

Recent eats

orange chicken & roast chicken
12+-+1

japanese sweet bread
12%2B-%2B1

apple/cinnamon & vanilla proats
12+-+1

apple/cinnamon oats with BnJ Choc cookie dough
12+-+1

margarita chicken/grilled salmon & veggies
12+-+1

chicken ceasar salad
12%2B-%2B1

turkey salad sanga on pita bread at BJ Penn's gym
12%2B-%2B1

Ah, JZ you've been able to do a little cooking in between surfing lessons ... yay!

was concerned you might be suffering from proats withdrawal ... crisis over!

:D

my humble lunchtime feast ... turmeric and coriander spiced salmon with a whole stack of salad and a bit of sweet potato.

Turmeric Coriander Salmon_sm.jpg Turmeric Coriander Salmon 02_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, JZ you've been able to do a little cooking in between surfing lessons ... yay!

was concerned you might be suffering from proats withdrawal ... crisis over!

:D

my humble lunchtime feast ... turmeric and coriander spiced salmon with a whole stack of salad and a bit of sweet potato.

View attachment 3435 View attachment 3436

Viv, that's close to entree size for me lol. Get into it my friend, put more food on the plate!! Looks great though!! :)

EDIT - Was that 3 pieces of salmon? More than i first thought..might need to revise this whole post...cant be bothered. Oh well, never mind. My love to your family. :)

Viv, that's close to entree size for me lol. Get into it my friend, put more food on the plate!! Looks great though!! :)

EDIT - Was that 3 pieces of salmon? More than i first thought..might need to revise this whole post...cant be bothered. Oh well, never mind. My love to your family. :)

There was more salmon on the warming plate. The fillets were double size. Big fish. :D

Plus, you never heard of seconds?? lol

Ccm: looks delicious!

And yes I had serious proats withdrawals. The other day I got parts from maccas & put whey in it. Lol

Carb load Saturday
Lunch:
Half a woollies roast chook
Homemade satay sauce
Fresh sourdough rolls and mountain bread
50g WPC

Dinner:
Roast Pork and Veges

Desert:
Half an Apple Pie with Ice Cream & custard

So far today:

Wendys 1/2 lb double w/ cheese combo meal
Some Lobster Bisque from the soup man, NO SOUP FOR YOU!
Some macaroons from Laduree
Waffle w/ chocolate and Ice cream from Waffles & Dinges

Next stop Rickshaw Dumplings then BBQ tonight and maybe Shake Shack somewhere in between.

New York. Only got 2 days left then back home, starting to look forward to getting home as much as I love new York, I haven't lifted a weight in a month and I must be 4-5 kgs heavier l

Enjoy it!! You never know when, or if, you'll be back. I was just thinking the other day that it's been 11 years since I visited America and Canada...too long!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

Ahhhh the soup nazi! lol Love the Seinfeld reference hyjak!

Garbage guts alright! Farrrkkk

Mmmm gyro....omigod I used to love them! :(

A picture before demolition would have been mucho excellanto! lol

Yesterday's diet was abit of a shocker - the standard weekend diet. Started the day off normal. But gotta eat when you go out..

11.00am
5 eggs scrambled
3 burgen wholemeal/grain toast
1 banana
30g wpi

200g brown rice
150g tuna
1 cup mixed veggies (green beans, brocolli)

protein shake (oats and wpi)

200g chicken breast
200g brown rice

200g brown rice
150g tuna

can of tuna
1 protein bar

maccas (chicken bacon deluxe & large fries)

12.00-11
protein bar

maccas (6pack nuggets & med fries)

and when i got home before i went to bed
1 scoop casien

off to train abit later on :)

Last edited:
avert your eyes, vegetarian-phobes.

I just needed a veggie sunday :p

Butter bean salad with fresh habanero, parsley, thyme, ricotta, egyptian dukkah and flaxseed oil (FANTASTICO)
broccoli
oat sourdough

a small glass of a sensational Water Wheel 2007 Shiraz
espresso (duh)
Butter Beans & Broccoli_4x5.jpg

off to train later.

btw, I made these totally BITCHIN' healthy lemon and ginger mini cheesecakes this morning :D:D
tonight's dessert, sorted.
Lemon & Ginger Blintz Cheesecakes_5191_wm_1x1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.