• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
choc/pb/PB&CO CRS sludge with banana
2012+-+1

bulgogi chicken & veg with additional sweet potato
2012+-+1

choc/pb/maple ffgy/cottage cheese sludge with cinnamon toast crunch, banana & choc fudge pop tart
2012+-+1

baked snapper with tomato, olives, pesto and smoked paprika (served with spinach and sweet potato). I sprinkled some hot chilli over the top too

Baked Snapper_wm_5x7.jpg

choc/pb/PB&CO CRS sludge with banana
2012+-+1

bulgogi chicken & veg with additional sweet potato
2012+-+1

choc/pb/maple ffgy/cottage cheese sludge with cinnamon toast crunch, banana & choc fudge pop tart
2012+-+1

how is the PB incorporated into #1 and #3? if i could make some sort of protein whip with PB in it, oh man, you better believe that's a paddlin'...

Drooling Viv!

1: cottage cheese, choc sf pudding, peanut flour (optional), 1 tbspn pb. Add a tiny bit bit of water and mix up. Chuck it in the freezer for half an hour. (also optional but I like it)

3. Same as above but with way more ingredients :p

Heading home for lunch today, Would of liked to do some lifting while the missus cooked but way to jungry without my 10am tuna and cottage cheese.

Will be 250 Chicken thighs Bbq seasoning and grilled in the skillet ( so much better then breast) and 150g of white rice with a nice serving of steamed veg.

485 cals- 54P 43C 10F

I usally leave a buffer of 150 cals to fit in all my vegies at the end of each day. Not worth it to weigh them all

Edit: made a guacomle ( spelling) with the ol el passo avacado mix, Freeking amazing ppl go grab some :)

Last edited:
Stirfried a bunch of baby bok choy with chilli and mirin. Made an omelette with it.
Served with belgian endive and grilled eggplant (dressed with flax oil).

then had a spoonful of PB with an espresso :D

This has probably been answered or discussed before, or I have probably read it and forgotten but to JZ and Miss Mango regarding your awesome cooking abilities, have either of you had any formal cooking training or is food and making tasty stuff is just a passion and you really know your shit, like what flavours combine best and how different mixtures react etc?
Always an awesome and drooling read through your fantastic creations guys.

Wow, I'm honoured but chuckling as well. None for me, I'm just an accountant who likes to lift heavy stuff & doesn't believe in eating boring foods just because you want to stay fit/healthy/strong :)

Re-fried Chicken.
I over cooked all my chicken breast this week :( and man this shit is dry as hell! So.......
I decided to recook it again in olive oil, spices, splash of soy suace and voila!
Yummmo!
79d9d6b3-f7c9-56b0.jpg

last night: lemon tuna, spinach and onion linguine
329350c6.jpg

tonight: more baked eggs with ham, fetta, spinach and passata
e2773214.jpg

pics turned out a bit shit....

This has probably been answered or discussed before, or I have probably read it and forgotten but to JZ and Miss Mango regarding your awesome cooking abilities, have either of you had any formal cooking training or is food and making tasty stuff is just a passion and you really know your shit, like what flavours combine best and how different mixtures react etc?
Always an awesome and drooling read through your fantastic creations guys.

haha thanks Grippy! Noooo formal training....

Unless by osmosis from my Mamma and Nonna is considered formal training :)

I spent most of my youth self-training in patisserie (quite seriously) though. Bit different to cooking le protein goods!!

I think some people have a natural instinct for it?
Plus, it's probably that we just don't like to eat bland, ordinary food? Necessity is the mother of invention :D

Speaking of which, LOVELY EATS @lex and @Cat!!!!

Here's my meal for dinner six times a week kangaroo and asparagus other night is red meat View attachment 4828

No spices or anything? Do yourself a favour and go to Asian grocers & buy bulgogi sauce. Thank me later :)

butterscotch/pb sludge with banana, choc topping
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

the last bite. Looks disgusting but hiding under there is a big chunk of dark choc dreams PB :D
2012-08-08%252016.50.13.jpg

Domino's 97% fat free chicken napolitana (australia only)
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

choc/mint/pb/maple sludge with muesli, smores pop tarts & strawberry (possibly my favourite!)
2012-08-08%252021.42.42.jpg

Half tub of creamed cottage cheese, handful of frozen mixed berries, touch of forme French vanilla yoghurt. Boom that shit up with ya wizza thing. It is frikkin amazing. Like real yummy berry yoghurt.
My new fav

bacon/veggie massaman curry egg scramble
2012-08-09%252013.36.30.jpg

Tandoori chicken pizza
2012-08-09%252020.22.34.jpg

cinnamon toast crunch & coffee swirl ice cream
2012-08-09%252021.11.02.jpg

peanut/maple oats with 2 choc fudge pop tarts, banana, strawberries, maple PB & maple syrup
2012-08-09%252021.47.54.jpg

2 Curried Eggs, 2 Scoop musclepeak w/ fullcream milk, 2 Slices of White Bread with butter (breakfast at 2pm) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.