• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
choc/honeycomb sludge with strawberries, homemade granola & PB&CO CRS
2012-09-09%252013.46.49.jpg

strawberry smoothie (used frozen milk)
2012-09-09%252014.12.37.jpg

bacon/kimchi/spinach/egg white fritatta 462 cals 69P/29C/9F
2012-09-09%252020.37.16.jpg

looking for good supplements

Hi there has any one tried the protein from a company called whey better supplements its the best i have ever had and tasted

Hi there has any one tried the protein from a company called whey better supplements its the best i have ever had and tasted

Have you tried Llama Nuts High Octane Super Happy Buzz Shake from Meerkat Nutrients? I have and it's the best I've ever tasted.

Reintroducing carbs into my diet.

pastai.jpg

I have never been on a diet that had carbs in it.. Dunno how this is going to go. I have literally always been on Keto. Like like almost 3 years now..

Hope i dont bloat out to 120kg...

Have you tried Llama Nuts High Octane Super Happy Buzz Shake from Meerkat Nutrients? I have and it's the best I've ever tasted.

again with the llama abuse ... G .. G ... G ...

nice avi. very dominatrix. I knew you were a crossdresser but ...

please no-one take pics of llama burgers on this thread... :eek:

haha no cauldron Viv!

Big Jim: yeah I just wouldn't take much notice of scale weight changes really. Every gram of carbs holds 3g of water so there is going to be some changes that aren't fat gain. Enjoy the increased energy levels :)

again with the llama abuse ... G .. G ... G ...

nice avi. very dominatrix. I knew you were a crossdresser but ...

please no-one take pics of llama burgers on this thread... :eek:

Crossdresser? I'm speechless. I am without speech.

I need some comfort food. Llama tacos and cheese pie should do the trick!

Cheesepie looks fully hectic Viv.

I just studied the "Chocolate Chilli Mango" stylised writing at the bottom corner. It looks quite impressive, although in the word mango the "G" is lacking a little something up top (unlike myself, har har).

You're gonna get fully ballistic that I devoted more time talkin about the logo than the food....ain't you?

I can live with that. :p

Cheesepie looks fully hectic Viv.

I just studied the "Chocolate Chilli Mango" stylised writing at the bottom corner. It looks quite impressive, although in the word mango the "G" is lacking a little something up top (unlike myself, har har).

You're gonna get fully ballistic that I devoted more time talkin about the logo than the food....ain't you?

I can live with that. :p

nah, i'm cool with that....actually it tastes awesome :)

crust is almonds and dates and the filling is ricotta, yoghurt and lots of vanilla. cbf making fancy flavours. this was gooooood.

Looks like a monster cheesecake!

Elvis oats (caramelised bananas this time)
2012-09-10%252013.54.29.jpg

choc/peanut sludge with strawberries & homemade granola
2012-09-10%252015.29.00.jpg

corned beef, broccoli & kimchi
2012-09-10%252022.01.49.jpg

Reintroducing carbs into my diet.

I have never been on a diet that had carbs in it.. Dunno how this is going to go. I have literally always been on Keto. Like like almost 3 years now..

Hope i dont bloat out to 120kg...

I've been low carb, like 40g most days, for 4 months now. carbed up on the weekend on white bread and chocolate (about 100g) and i was pretty much on speed for 12 hrs then crashed and burned like you wouldn't believe.

felt like superman for 12hrs though...

:eek:

My goal, for when I finally hit extreme fat loss, is to come to Melbourne and visit you Viv and I will eat the entire cheesecakepie mwahahaha

Looks senbloodysational!

*drool*

i just ate the last slice after dinner tonight...with strawberry choc ganache and greek yoghurt ... I'm heading into food coma territory now....

Status
Not open for further replies.