• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First attemp on new weber, 3kg of meat, miscelaneous veggies.
Should tide me over tonight and lunch mon and tues.

20130203_155912_zps9668344a.jpg

8555349A-BFC7-45E9-8841-019B8A077618-789-00000151A3334A49_zpsb1bf2afc.jpg

crack 12 eggs in a pan, slice baked carrot, brocolli, brocollini, asparagus, yellow capsicum and sweet potato, add on top then bake for twenty minutes @ four hundred f

Good luck Taurus.

Mackie: I was thinking for a second. "someone made a mexican salad that looks just like mine do" :p

Mackie: I was thinking for a second. "someone made a mexican salad that looks just like mine do" :p

I may be attempting to make some of that very soon id say..

Is it just lettuce, jalepenos, onion, beetroot, chicken breast, mayonaise and salsa?

Could very well be dinner tonight if you dont mind members stealing your recipe's??

sure is. And go for it. It's damn tasty!

bacon/onion/mushroom garlic chilli egg white omelette
20130206_122245.jpg

baked pumpkin and kanga bangas with sriracha
20130206_204847.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.