• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jungnaut

YOLO Kunce
zz211-686da43e-bac3-405b-906b-73f1eaf08321-v2

Hey there sexy Jungnaut

Before we get to our Product of the Month, we've got an extra special treat for you... our flat rate shipping has been cut from $12 to just $7!

It doesn't matter how big your order is or in which far flung part of Australia you live, with Bulk Nutrients your shipping will always be $7. Neat!

We've made some price adjustments in the last month to around two dozen of our products. You may notice some prices are a little higher, while some are a little lower. These changes come down to the cost of raw ingredients -- and as always, we've worked hard to give you the best possible value for money!

Took advantage of this on friday, package delivered to me today.

Forgot about the ausbbshaker code though, sucks to be me :p

I have no idea how you do it [MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION]; but that is a serious discount when you're like me and order in dribs and drabs! Mad.

Yeah I'm hellla keen to try some whey hot too.

Btw Have you thought about making protein chips [MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION];?

I have no idea how you do it @Bulk Nutrients; but that is a serious discount when you're like me and order in dribs and drabs! Mad.

Yeah I'm hellla keen to try some whey hot too.

Btw Have you thought about making protein chips @Bulk Nutrients;?

Thank you just as equally for your support!
Yes, a whole range of snacks coming up. This will require a whole new factory set out with brand new machinery as it's so different to the production of powdered products, so in time you will see bars and beef jerky pop up.

No ETA at this point.

Thank you just as equally for your support!
Yes, a whole range of snacks coming up. This will require a whole new factory set out with brand new machinery as it's so different to the production of powdered products, so in time you will see bars and beef jerky pop up.

No ETA at this point.
You guys offered a small batch of jerky before yeah? I was umming and arring about ordering some. Not a huge jerky fan but it had my interest. Will get some with my next order

Yes to the bars ... and chips, packets of protein chips is what I am craving for!
I bought a box of the Quest ones, take em or leave em IMO. Most likely won't buy again

I like the MP bars more than most Quest ones now. They've got to have some texture to them. Crunchy bits are good

I bought a box of the Quest ones, take em or leave em IMO. Most likely won't buy again

I like the MP bars more than most Quest ones now. They've got to have some texture to them. Crunchy bits are good

Damn, thanks for dampening my enthusiasm!
Jks, I know what you mean though. For some reason I find the chips hell more-rish, I can smash packet after packet of those. And the only Quest bars I like are smores and the choc mint chips due to the textural mouthfeel. MP bars are hard to beat, like that peanut butter crunch one is flipping amazeballs. :eek:

Just noticed the fine print of <3kg being express. Ordered on Monday, already arrived. Unbelievable work guys!
Got some jerky in there to try
Always forget about the shaker :(

Yeah hopefully BN can make ones that don't taste like construction paper, Quest chips are horrible!

So which lot makes the best protein chips atm? I am all for experimentationing!
Who else makes them other than quest?
I'd rather have some other kind of baked potato snack and a shake than the quest ones. There's definitely room for improvement