• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
true dat

11140115_874467362641026_8553134915785461841_n.jpg

Some of these Memes are very good [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION] :D

Lol. Like i said I'm more pissed off when Panthers lose.
NSW were ordinary and deserved a flogging.

Be alot of peeps in this thread who'll want to relive last nights match over and over, so I'll just leave this here.

Theres a good Torrent of last nights Game available on KickAss. Not that I'm involved in such activities!

How does Billy Slater honestly fit into the side next year? Having GI at fullback makes the side 10x more dangerous - I don't think Billy would even make that much impact at centre - maybe wing? but they have great wingers currently...

I would have to start Billy on the bench next year....

How does Billy Slater honestly fit into the side next year? Having GI at fullback makes the side 10x more dangerous - I don't think Billy would even make that much impact at centre - maybe wing? but they have great wingers currently...

I would have to start Billy on the bench next year....
Yep. Id drop him.

Yeah, he's already held that Origin Shield at least

2492646-16x9-940x529.jpg

600527-origin-shield.jpg

843756-3x2-940x627.jpg

Queensland-State-of-Origin-2011.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FTV%2FS%2FState-of-Origin%2F2015%2FLatest%2FMay%2F2012_Origin3_celebrate4.ashx

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FTV%2FS%2FState-of-Origin%2F2015%2FLatest%2FMay%2F2013_Origin3_celebrate1.ashx

Ah fuck. I cbf googling it, theres just too many times! :D

Read the paper today?
Thurstons response to Pearces claim that he was a has been was "go out in front of suncorp and stand with the wally lewis statue, atleast then you can have a photo with the shield".

Gotta pay that. Haha