• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Crow

"ZOMG, whos that fat dude?" "do I even lift?" etc. etc.

So I've been going to the gym for 1.5 years prior to that zero weight training. I farked around for probably a year of that, got serious about pushing up my numbers for the past 6 - 8 months or so.

Never really bothered with a diet, just wanted to get stronger....and I likes my food! Keeping my diet in check will probably be the biggest challenge. I'm also off alcohol for at least 3 months so hopefully that helps!

2012 is all about changing my body and getting BIG. Would like to see my BF around 10% - 12% but I won't know what I want until I get there. Hopefully some good gains in strength along with it.

Current lifts are:
Squat - 140kg (haven't tried 1rm for 3 or 4 months so hopefully it's higher by now)
bench - 115kg
dead - 197.5kg

Age - 28

Current body weight - 93.4kg

I'm going to start a new training journal and I'll try and update in here as much as I can, I'm training at home now so gotta make sure I keep motivated (although the fat sack of crap in these photos is pretty motivating LOL)

Anyways........

Fullbody unflexed
scaled.php

Upperbody unflexed
scaled.php

Side Unflexed
scaled.php

Back Unflexed
scaled.php

Quads Unflexed
scaled.php

And flexed shots (can you even tell? LOL)
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited:
Thanks all! Pretty psyched and looking at those pictures is motivation enough!

...you look somewhat familiar....?
Good luck Hulk hogan...... :)

People always say that when I grow my mo and wear my lucky bandana? Not sure why?

Good luck Crow. What height are you? Favourite colour too please.

I'm 5'11 and let's say it's a tie between blue red and yellow ;)

Week 1 update

Weighed in this morning at 90.7, weight loss of 2.7kg. Probably mostly water but still a nice motivating start. Hopefully my diet is pretty well on track. Not really fussed what I weigh but I'm really hoping the weight I do lose is mostly fat.

First week training in home gym. Not too bad but megaDOMS held me back, hopefully I can up the intensity this week.

And still no alcohol :)

Week 2 Update

Weighed in at 90.1 - loss of 600g

Not bad I guess, no idea if I've been losing fat or muscle. Also didn't have a perfect weekend diet wise but still no fast food or alcohol so I guess it was pretty good.

Week 3 Update

Wieghed in this morning at 88.7 so 1.4kg loss this week and 4.7kg loss so far.

A little more than I would have liked but I had food poisoning or some sort of bug during the week which didn't help.

First pic update!

DOn't really think I look any better but I'm 5kg down and my pants are telling me I'm on the right track. I can't really notiuce much difference but the first month has been average training wise.

Ah well, bring on february!

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

I can notice your waist has come in a bit Crowy, good work mate.
EDIT: especially in the back pic mate.
G

Thanks mate. When I put them up against each other I can see a bit of difference. It's always disappointing when you don't look like brad pitt when you look at progress pics lol

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the comments.

Week 4 Update

Weighed in after a month at 89.3kg, put on 500g this week :(

Not discouraged though, thats 4.1kg in the first month and if others are seeing some changes then I must be on the right track. Hopefully I can drop around 4kg again in Feb.

Still no alcohol and my takeaway for the month was limited to 1 pizza. Still had some cheats in there but have tried to make my cheats a bit healthier. 1 month of no booze down (at least) 2 months to go!

Goal for this month is smash back into training, been slacking off a little and easing in a bit too much.