• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah i like that position. Bit behind ya on this one, 104 x 4 or something...but i bench 130 Hehe. Well actually i got no idea what i bench now...hopefully more.
I'd make that trade. Good work ? I need to get on to some of that PL programming ?

I think as well because I do so much what you guys would call assistance exercises for hyper, that affects max strength also. Just a theory. I like the structure of PL programs. It would be nice to know what weights you're going to move in advance and to hit it and then move on. The prescriptive aspect would be nice for a change.

Haha just run a strength block. Stronger is better even for bb.

I reckon ill hit 110-115 for 4 or 5 bb row this month.
That's quick progress, good stuff. My back weights have shot up a bit lately so I'll make hay while the sun shines. Mainly due to increasing calories after being low for a while.

Strength block you say? Where do I buy one?

Last edited:
Soft wraps are my new best friend. 3x5x150kg squats today. This is the most weight I've ever squatted, for a rep PB.

I hope to add to this thread a little more now. Gpc perth cup isnt far away and I'm finally shaking off injuries.
Squatted 185 x 5 easily tonight.