• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thanks :) I went in and achieved everything I had intended to achieve, then got an unofficial extra 5kg on deadlift backstage on top of that, so I'm really pleased with how the competition went. Came home with a silver medal.

Thanks everyone. I'm really happy with how everything went down. Still on a high from it 24 hours later.

Today i hit and equaled a few pbs.

Decline bench, 2nd day trying (im too short for plus fitness bench press):
105kg
Overhead press:
75kg
Deadlift:
170kg (equal pb, and 15kg up from my best since i restarted lifting a year ago)

Just realised i could set up flat bench at a power rack, but decline saves my back from my arch :D

Great work Scotty!

Small pb's tonight:

high bar squats: 135x7x4. volume pb.
3 count paused bench: 100x5x5. and miss counted on the 2nd set for 6 easy reps. heaviest 3 count benching ive ever done.

Great work Scotty!

Small pb's tonight:

high bar squats: 135x7x4. volume pb.
3 count paused bench: 100x5x5. and miss counted on the 2nd set for 6 easy reps. heaviest 3 count benching ive ever done.

Thanks mate, and good work.

Trained with Sam Byrd, Ed Coan, Stan Efferding and Chad Smith today in Stans gym in Las Vegas, 4 hours sleep and over a dozen beers 12 hours earlier. I was very under the weather.

Worked up to 675lb (307kg) for a double.

Rep PR, but not pretty lol.

https://vimeo.com/139776828