• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Now you've done it..... :D

Bazza will make you pay...

Bought some rice the other day and it was labelled gluten free, well of course it's gluten free it's fucking rice.

Also love the vegetable and olive oil labelled cholesterol free.....consumers are idiots.

Anything 'fat free'.
Brilliant point indeed, thank you! I look forward to the day when we can search, (really search hard) for that "fat free" or "reduced fat" item in the dairy section, instead of the other way around as we're experiencing these unfortunate days. In the same breath, I also look forward to the day when bodybuilders who insist on throwing part of the egg away, would throw the white instead of the yolk..., not that one should throw either away if they knew better. Now if a health issue necessitate someone alters their intake of a particular macro or micro nutrients, then that scenario would fall under a totally different category.

You've lost me and it seems you are completely missing the point. I think we'll just leave it there.

carefull he is dragging you into his billabong of baffle them with bullshit.

we should have a pedantic kunce of the year award. i wonder if baz is like this in person, would have 0 mates

carefull he is dragging you into his billabong of baffle them with bullshit.

I see what you did there.
bazza-the-bunyip-dont-muck-murray-new.jpg

we should have a pedantic kunce of the year award.

idAKwR3.png

I think the problem is deceptive marketing. Low fat or high protein is all relative. If buying bread, I'll get the low fat option as I'm buying it as a carb source and I want less fat/calories. Same with greek yoghurt vs low fat plain yoghurt.

Protein bars/snacks are a bit of a scam lately. Lots will say 20g or whatever protein, but then that's for the whole bar or cookie, but technically there are 3x servings per cookie with only 7g of protein a serve.

I think a clear unhealthy food/drink marketed as healthy are smoothies and fruit juices. Usually more refined sugar than soft drink.