• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not a bad deal for 3kg.
Max's is probably one of the better mainstream brands IMO but I usually have a surplus of Bulk Nutrients stuff to get thru

Yeah SuperWhey is a good all rounder. Tastes good, good texture but not too thick, 80% protein content, good for drinking or cooking.

Just the heads up, my recollection is that NMI tested some Max's Superwhey a while back and found the protein content was seriously overstated.
I had a document with all the recent test results, but I'm not sure where I saved it. Think it was 60% rather than the 80% quoted.

Either way, now that I found Bulk Nutrients I haven't changed proteins in quite sometime.
Strawberry WPC is both cheap and delicious. I have a few other flavours but it remains my favourite.

Edit:
Just found my own results from when I sent stuff in. Not as recent as the other results but:
Max's Superwhey 64.3g rather than the quoted 79.2g
That's a fair discrepancy.

Last edited:
That sure is a discrepancy. How long ago was it tested? I know they relaunched/formulated a lot of their stuff 2 years ago.

Where do we get or how do we arrive at the Protien requirements needed?
i think that most studies are biased in some way.
again I say that supplements are largely just a big con job, but that's just my opinion from years of reading and trying things.
at the end of the day it going to come down to work ethic, a sound diet and good genetics.

That sure is a discrepancy. How long ago was it tested? I know they relaunched/formulated a lot of their stuff 2 years ago.

My results are from a little under 2 years ago. Most recent results are about 6 months old I'm pretty sure.

I'd say there is a bunch of companies who have under dosed proteins for a long time. I still remember No Bull with less than 50% protein lol.
Hence my decision to go with Bulk Nutrients. In my opinion supplements have there place, a good preworkout and protein is all I need.

How'd you go with the powder?

Hi Shrek
I bort some and mix it with oat powder, I'm noticing a difference in my pecs a few more vains have appeerd and some muscle I've never seen before I think I'll wear my singlets to gym more now thanx for asking lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Shrek
I bort some and mix it with oat powder, I'm noticing a difference in my pecs a few more vains have appeerd and some muscle I've never seen before I think I'll wear my singlets to gym more now thanx for asking lol k hunt

If you're going to mock me posting training related information in my training log, then what's the point of this forum then? Glad to see you have nothing better to do with your life than create fake accounts. Grow the fuck up.

prahran convenience is a pretty damn good supp and health foid shop here in melbz over sth yarra way. open 24hrs and has farrrrken everrry thign you name it. who evers job it is buying products for that shop does a hell nice job. best range of protein bars. they stock absolutely every type from the USA. and awesome range of icecreams.