• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Look at all them Impressive looking athletes, particularly the one on the right

Fuzzy has broken Australian records (real ones)
Elias was South Australia's strongest man under 105kg
Rasmus is currently South Australia's strongest man over 105kg
James is Mr. South Australia
Jackson, Frank and Kwame all compete in bodybuilding at a very high level

10303807_10154099181095328_1856892336741613155_n.jpg

Fuzzy has broken Australian records (real ones)
Elias was South Australia's strongest man under 105kg
Rasmus is currently South Australia's strongest man over 105kg
James is Mr. South Australia
Jackson, Frank and Kwame all compete in bodybuilding at a very high level

I have no idea who you're talking about
But what about the boomba on the right, what does she do ?

yes I was wondering if this was the cake bbw, and the irony of a bbw wearing a crossfit related shirt, what's her totals?

yes I was wondering if this was the cake bbw, and the irony of a bbw wearing a crossfit related shirt, what's her totals?

I don't think she competes in powerlifting but I saw her narrowly miss a 180kg deadlift twice back in January 2013 when I deadlifted 200kg for the first time at a StrengthQuest competition and she came second in South Australia's Strongest Woman one year.

And no, it's not cake lady lol. She was 5'6ish and MUCH thinner

I don't think she competes in powerlifting but I saw her narrowly miss a 180kg deadlift twice back in January 2013 when I deadlifted 200kg for the first time at a StrengthQuest competition and she came second in South Australia's Strongest Woman one year.

And no, it's not cake lady lol. She was 5'6ish and MUCH thinner

that's pretty good - I'm starting to get a thing for strongwomen, there are some fairly qt 3.14 ones in Australia

she's stronk, but I prefer the heavyweights ;)

there was some dude in the UK who had some obese wife, she weighed about 400kg. He lost interest in her sexually when she lost a lot of weight, so she put it all back on again. Are you abit like that mate?

Two miniature horses, one called CRUMPET the other called LOUIS (leweee)
ZERO fucks given, I do what I want. Manlet horses for the king of the manlets

lgX8H2V.jpg

Two indian running ducks, I can't tell the difference between the two so I called them BOTH "Running Duck". Get it? Because they are INDIAN running ducks and Running Duck is a native American INDIAN name!! xD

TniM0dx.jpg

Man I'd really like a goat but my land has a big hill and their hooves would ruin in. There was sheep when I first bought it and they used to walk in single file in the same fucking line and generally fuck up the hill lol. But goats are so fucking gangster. I could put them off the hill but then they would eat my plants

Man I'd really like a goat but my land has a big hill and their hooves would ruin in. There was sheep when I first bought it and they used to walk in single file in the same fucking line and generally fuck up the hill lol. But goats are so fucking gangster. I could put them off the hill but then they would eat my plants

Definitely man.

As much as people say they are just scavengers etc.. the fact they eat everything can be a serious advantage if you have a property covered in gorse of other noxious weeds.

The waste disposer of the animal world!

[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; what you doing posting all that shite of horses and ducks in my thread!

In other news, the Champ pulls 255.

[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; we need to put together a Wikipedia page for you. You should begin a draft.

[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; whats been happening Champ? We need updates, latest vids, PBs etc