• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
11 is good if you are a heavy guy. I remember sonny Schmidt was not great at thme, but he was weighing 120kg at the time.

army has a rule that men and women have to do 8 to pass certain courses

Best I ever did was 19 shoulder width hands facing pull-ups using a towel as part of a workout, I couldn’t maintain the progress though, eventually irritated the elbows.
That was 10 years ago.

Best I ever did was 19 shoulder width hands facing pull-ups using a towel as part of a workout, I couldn’t maintain the progress though, eventually irritated the elbows.
That was 10 years ago.

Yeah irritates my elbows too.
I find hammer grip irritates the least.

really had to grind out those last few reps and my form suffered, definitely feel like I've got 22 in me with a little more weight lost

11th September Pull Workout 75.3kg

Pullups 21,4,4
Dumbbell Row 50kg 5,5,5
Trap Bar Shrugs 140kg 10,10,10
EZ Bar Bicep Curl 45.5kg 5,4,4
Cable Row 68kg 10,10,10
Dumbbell Hammer Curl 20kg 9,6,6
Chinups 5,5,5

Nice to hit a PR definitely got more reps in me with some proper training, haven't really trained high rep pullups properly for ages, finally putting some work in now

Coming for you [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION] :)

When you weigh as much as I did in year 9....is easy. :p

Got 11with my current bodyweight the other day, weighed about 108Kg in clothes.

Load That up ya kent! hahahhaha

Please don't tear a bicep!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
More worried about that during a mixed grip deadlift tbh, did you see Martin Berkhan's vid?

I mean, I'm not deadlifting 300 for reps but fuark that doesn't look like a good time

More worried about that during a mixed grip deadlift tbh, did you see Martin Berkhan's vid?

I mean, I'm not deadlifting 300 for reps but fuark that doesn't look like a good time
Yeah I saw that aye. I don't worry about it. Haha.

Loaded chin is a different TYPE of loading pressre on the bicep tendon because the whole point is the engage it.

Deadlift doesn't have the same pressure IMO. Even if you have a bad habit of flexing it, like The Great Khan does.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk