• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yvu4yja4.jpg

Deck of cards at 530am this morning. Was good. Saved all 4 runs til last as our side gate is so squeaky, I don't want to wake anyone up!!

Deck of cards this morn at 530 again. I'm stuffed this morning. Good session

Hearts - wide chins
Clubs - one leg squat
Diamonds - reverse chins
Spades - saia curls (DB curls into press)
Ace - 400m run with 5kg DBs
King - 21s with 22kg plate
Queen - 10 side raises
Jack - handstands

Deck of cards this morn at 530 again. I'm rooted but ready for a big day at the family fun show at Moore park. Fuck going out to homebush lol

Hearts - wide chins
Clubs - prison squats
Diamonds - reverse chins
Queen - 10 side raises
Jack - 15 tricep dips

Mate love your consistency ..Inspires me to train like I once did .. Gets a little harder now , as the year go by :)

Deck of cards 6am today. No one is up yet still at 740!

Hearts - wide chins
Clubs - squats w/bar
Diamonds - ring dips
Queen - 10 side raises
Jack - 15 tricep dips

For the school holidays I only had Easter Sunday off training! The 530am or so workouts were great. Done and showered before anyone was up! This week will be back to normal as wife is now on maternity leave!!! ?

Proper session today

Step ups 4x20 w/20kg DBs
Bench 4x4 110/120/130/140
Weighted chins 4xmax with 20kg vest 10/9/8/5
Calf raises with 40kg on bar 4x20

Weighted chins & 20kg vest pic

4agujy4y.jpg

Went thru that twice. Each run was 400m so got 4km in plus all the resistance work. Gee that knocks it out of you. So tired this mornjng

Weights last night

DB lunges 4x20
Weighted ring dips 20kg 4x10
Weighted rev chins 4x10 (20kg vest)
Crunches 4x30

Legs a bit tight this morning. Was hoping for a swim but it's pouring here. Day doing these crazy rubber band looms with the little one. Stressful stuff lol
y6uha8y6.jpg

Thanks [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17161]white_lie[/MENTION];
Still on paleo for now, it's good. Tough but good