• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
Seems to be the flavour of the month.

My daughter loves it, she also goes nuts for actual coconuts.

Anyone crazy about this new health craze??

Any opinions?? Benefits?? Negatives??

EDIT; Oops, just realized you talking bout Coconut Water not that Coconut Milk stuff. my bad.

Last edited:
Yes coconut water is different to coconut milk which I do occasionally use in my smoothy or protein shake instead of plain water.

New craze? I thought it had been and gone! It was all the rage 12 months ago, no everyone seems to be saying it's bad for you again.

New craze? I thought it had been and gone! It was all the rage 12 months ago, no everyone seems to be saying it's bad for you again.

Really? Where did you see that? I thought it was good for you due to it being full of electrolytes, useful for replenishing gym workouts where you just been sweating bullets

Really? Where did you see that? I thought it was good for you due to it being full of electrolytes, useful for replenishing gym workouts where you just been sweating bullets
Seen it somewhere, actually thought you would be able to confirm it

Things take a while to get out to where Mick is. Let's face it he just got a g shock watch. They were cool in 1995.

Coconut water is good for you in that it contains water. It's has electrolytes but not in ideal ratios but it won't make a difference unless you are an elite athlete though.

Things take a while to get out to where Mick is. Let's face it he just got a g shock watch. They were cool in 1995.

Coconut water is good for you in that it contains water. It's has electrolytes but not in ideal ratios but it won't make a difference unless you are an elite athlete though.
I did lol at the g shock comment

I'm gonna buy a Coconut Water tonight so I can judge for myself. Might wake up tmrw revitalized and fresh. ???

Nahhh. Not for 6 bux.
1c38428858359939a6a8c84ef1c963ce.jpg

Whatever you do don't mix coconut water with Protien powder, the effects of prolonged use can end relationships and lives.

The only way to drink coconut water is fresh of a tree in the tropics, top lopped off and slurped out of the naval of a fitness model. Preferably a broad minded female one.

The shit you get in boxes and bottles is not the same.

I said it before and I'll say it again, the coconuts drink beer and coke and laugh at us white kunce who pay for cocnut water.

Nahhh. Not for 6 bux.
1c38428858359939a6a8c84ef1c963ce.jpg

My old lady is hooked on the stuff. Buys the Cocobello stuff by the carton, ends up around $4 per litre, I think.
You'll usually find it on special around the same price. Or $1 for the 250-330ml ones.