• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

nevsutt

So I went out and bought a multi Gym
Now what??
Might sound like a silly question but for someone new im a bit lost
Seems to be an argument about weight vs reps?
what weight should one start with how may reps
What exercises
How much and many workouts a week

Chest and arms bro, 4 times a week.

Min 3 exercises for each body part, 3-4 sets for each exercise, set weight so you get 10 to 12 on first set, 8-10 on second, 6-8 on third and 4-6 reps on your last set.

You forgot to buy a large mirror bro, never get fully crazy looking without a wall mirror.............my favourite part of the gym.

dont listen to this goof,hes done nothing in the strength world.he claims he gets women but they would most likely laugh at his twig legs and flat ass behind his back.dude looks like an action figure that gets tipped over ez.you want to build raw power.get a squat rack with an olympic barbell and plates and squat,front squat and deadlift.bench too.do shoulders and arms on a seperate day.

Last edited:
Bro, there is a Vid of the above poster on here.
Take a look at the Teletubby in it and ask yourself whether after the money and time spent on your gym that is the look you’re after.
I guessing NO!!!

Bro, there is a Vid of the above poster on here.
Take a look at the Teletubby in it and ask yourself whether after the money and time spent on your gym that is the look you’re after.
I guessing NO!!!

LMFAO!! I couldn't have said it better Grunta, you took the words right out of my mouth.

indeed when we search for results of what Grunta and Dum_shot have achieved in the strength or bodybuilding world,what do we find?nothing.There was a pic of Grunta in his log where he cut out his face and his lower half.Looked like he was lactating.

Nev ive trained for about 6.5-7 yrs,in that time i won multiple powerlifting titles at age grade level and represented Australia at over 40s.I hate blowing my own horn but do so when provoked.These guys have taken steroids,trained 3 times as long and all they have to show is a broken peepee and marriage.Dum_shot is mentally ill from injecting roids in his forehead.Im telling you mate,dont neglect your legs and your deadlifts.Start light and build your way up.

Last edited:
No one gave a fuck then, and still no one gives a fuck now.

thats you broken.nah i am a minnow overall to be fair and do go on about it too much as it was my lifetime ambition to be an international at something,at least i put the time and effort in to achieve and hit my limits.i didnt use my powers for evil purposes like you jokers.

After he reads this, this poor kunce will sell his gym.
show him your vid Gerry, he’ll switch to tennis or golf for sue

Nev it might help us answer if we knew a little more info. Previous training or sport history? Current level of fitness? Height, weight what you are hoping to achieve? If you really are a beginner then pick half a dozen exercises that target the whole body and do three sets of 8-12 reps for a few weeks training every other day. If it feels easy add a little weight, if you can't get minimum 8 reps on every set then it's too heavy. Start a training log, fill it in and in month let us know how you are feeling and what you want to achieve. Good luck with it. Also these is a good beginner program on here which will give you an idea of exercises http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=9460 You may be limited by your multi gym as to the exercises you can do but as long as they target most muscle groups you will be fine.

After he reads this, this poor kunce will sell his gym.
show him your vid Gerry, he’ll switch to tennis or golf for sue

220 kgs after fuk all training since i started again and after a 10 hr shift at 3 am?im no Woody, but you cant do that ya kunt.fricken jellyfish.

[FONT=&quot]In reality there is so much BUll-shit passing itself of as fact that it is laughable.[/FONT]

Nev it might help us answer if we knew a little more info. Previous training or sport history? Current level of fitness? Height, weight what you are hoping to achieve? [...] Also these is a good beginner program on here which will give you an idea of exercises http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=9460 You may be limited by your multi gym as to the exercises you can do but as long as they target most muscle groups you will be fine.
A useful post.

OP, please ignore the shitposting. There do still remain on this forum a few people who genuinely want to help newbies, Simo is one of them. Listen to him.