• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
zz211-c78aa39d-ac8f-4b5e-8330-cbc0be9bd60b-v2

Hey there!

Remember when we dropped our flat rate shipping from $12 to $7 earlier this year? Well, for December we thought we’d take it a step further and give you free shipping on orders over $250!
If you need to stock up on supplements to get you through the festive season, now’s the time.

When we put the call out for flavour suggestions for our ‘12 Days of Christmas’ promotion we knew you’d come up with some great ideas, and you did not disappoint! Asparagus flavoured Protein Matrix+, Pink Sparkles NO4X and Liquorice WPIdidn’t quite make the cut, but we’re pretty sure you’ll like those that did.
The Bulk Nutrients 12 Days of Christmas begun yesterday and to get your hands on these extremely limited edition products (you can’t buy them!), jump on our Facebook page and tag a mate who you think would love that day’s flavour. The following day we pick winners at random. And don’t worry: you win the prize, not your mate (they’ll have to tag someone else to enter!)

Yesterday we gave away twelve 1kg bags of a Egg Nog flavoured protein. Up for grabs today is twelve 1kg bags of Rocky Road flavoured WPI. We recommend liking and bookmarking our Facebook page so you don’t miss out on your favourite!

With the festive season fast approaching we wanted to come up with a treat option that packs the right kind of punch. Today we’re happy to release our latest product – Mug Cake!
Not the heavy, sugar laden treat you’re imagining - our Mug Cake is a single-serve cake you can make, you guessed it, in a mug or cup. All you need is a sachet of our Mug Cake mix, a mug, some water and a microwave… and in 60 seconds you’ll have a delicious and nutritious treat!Each 42g serve of Mug Cake sports an impressive 20 grams of protein and 10 grams of carbs - making it a great healthy treat.
Available in Creamy Banana flavour (with more to come), you can grab 7 sachets for $12 or save by grabbing 14 for $19.95!

Back in October, feedback on our regular HMB powder reached a tipping point: we had enough requests to warrant firing up the ol' capsule machine to bring it to you in an easy to consume form. We're happy to announce that from today HMB Capsules are available from our online shop!

HMB* is ideally taken throughout the day, which used to mean mixing it up from powder several times through the day, and it can be messy and time consuming. However taking a 500mg capsule three times a day is super easy! It also representsamazing value at just $25 for 120 capsules - well cheaper than what you can expect to pay elsewhere.

The lesson here is not to be shy about getting in touch if you have a suggestion for new products or flavours. We're always listening and looking to provide you with products you'll love to use!

* HMB's official name is 'Beta-Hydroxy Beta-Methylbutryate’, but between you and me HMB is much easier to remember!

Are you considering getting on stage for Season A next year? If so, Bridget's top tips should be mandatory viewing.

In only three minutes, Bridget will help you figure out: if you're in the right federation/division, how much posing practice is too much, and how to get tan in hard to reach places!

zz211-be9d5921-8337-43a1-a712-bbf5b1340d33-v2

Our in-house protein wizard Nicole Frain has been cooking up a storm in the lead up to Christmas. Two of the highlights are Christmas Spiced Protein Balls andProtein Ginger Bread Cookies.

Delicious and simple to make, these protein-based recipes will ensure you don’t snack on all the wrong things over Christmas.

Til next time,

The Team at Bulk Nutrients

Isn't your 12 days of Christmas nearly over? I've been seeing it on facebooks for at least a week I thought.

Thanks BN for my free shaker bottle (I answered the online newsletter quiz correctly, #smart) and the free shipping is greatly appreciated.

I noticed that Casein Hydro is no longer available. I assume you are replacing it with Hyper Hydrolyse?

Thanks BN for my free shaker bottle (I answered the online newsletter quiz correctly, #smart) and the free shipping is greatly appreciated.

I noticed that Casein Hydro is no longer available. I assume you are replacing it with Hyper Hydrolyse?

Hmmmmm ............

That's correct. We noticed most customers choice in a Hydrolysed product was a HWPI over the Casein.
With the Casein Hydrolysates just taking up precious space in our factory not really moving as quickly as we like, we made the decision based on customer sales, that this be removed from our range.

No. I always forget.
Also ordered 500gm of DAA. Only got 400.
d90386c52e71d75aa98942d6e24011d5.jpg

[emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; Thought you didn't belieb in DAA or any natural Test Boosters?

Just tried my first hit of Hyper Hydrolyse. Considering how bad hydro stuff can taste, this version sure is good. I had just had a big glass of water after getting back in from da jim so opted to just fill the FREE BN SHAKER (FERKYEAH BITCHUZZ!!!) half way with plain water. It was very similar in texture as WPI/WPC mixed with 50/50 water and milk. A nice smooth milky texture. Flavour was fine. I only gave it a few half arsed shakes and it mixed fine. Most of my life is half arsed so that will work in just dandy.

Can feel dem fiberz growing as I sit here watching a "Californian" version of The Batchelor. Mmmmmm. Did not know that was legal in most of the US bible belt.